Plus Size Tiger Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts and Tail
- Pair of foot Covers
- Plus Size Tiger Costume
- 100% polyester
- Bodysuit has hook & loop closure & stand-up collar
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can fold back to free hands
- Felt claws sewn to mitts, stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Headpiece has ears sewn to top, hook & loop fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Also available in toddler, child & adult sizes
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Christa Charter | October 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Bigger is the way to goBy CGinCLE | October 7, 2016I purchased a 3X for my 6'3" husband and I'm so glad that I went a size up. According to his measurements he would have just fit into the 2X but previous experience with halloween costumes reminded me to always go up a size because they generally run small. Also with this costume he will want some breathing room since it's a full body suit. I ordered the standard adult size tiger for myself and it fits great, I'm 5'6". I also ordered the toddler size 4T for our 2.5 year old, I haven't tried it on her yet but just looking at it makes me glad that I went up a size for her too.Was this review helpful to you?