Plus Size Tiger Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts and Tail
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester short-pile faux fur, felt & rib knit
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at back; stand-up collar
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can fold back to free hands
- Felt claws sewn to mitts & front edge of shoe covers
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Hood has ears sewn to top, hook & loop tab fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Exclusively, made by us!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- HalloweenBy Scott Davis | November 7, 2022Height 5’10” | Weight 225 | Size 2XGreat outfit and went well with face painting
Got a 2xl afraid would run small it swallowed me run large so order by size of your shirtBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great quality for the price!By Carol Baskin LOL | October 1, 2020Height 6’3 | Weight 225lb | Size 2XMy husband is 6’3 and 225lbs. He normally wears size XL. We purchased the 2XL and it fit just right! The top Velcro in the back was too snug to fasten but it’s not too noticeable. The 3XL may have been even better but we didn’t want it too baggy. It’s a soft and lightweight fabric which is nice so he won’t get too hot. Overall, great for the price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great quality for the price! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great quality for the price! No (0)Monster Responds...Thanks for leaving a review. Your husband looks ready for a fun Halloween season in this Tiger costume!
- great costumeBy Susan | September 10, 2021Size 4XSO true to size plenty of room!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- A complete tiger costumeBy mwearnest | October 24, 2020Size 5XI purchased this tiger costume in a 5X size because I wanted to be able to wear clothing underneath it in case it was cold (as it is many years on Halloween where I live). I have been looking for a tiger costume for several years as that is the local school system mascot and I am a retired teacher. This costume is a complete set - it includes the "hood" as well as the body with attached "paws" and covers for the feet. So, from head to toe, I can be a tiger! I have a tiger mask so I am set for Halloween and beyond. The fit was purr-fect for me, too!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bigger is the way to goBy CGinCLE | October 7, 2016I purchased a 3X for my 6'3" husband and I'm so glad that I went a size up. According to his measurements he would have just fit into the 2X but previous experience with halloween costumes reminded me to always go up a size because they generally run small. Also with this costume he will want some breathing room since it's a full body suit. I ordered the standard adult size tiger for myself and it fits great, I'm 5'6". I also ordered the toddler size 4T for our 2.5 year old, I haven't tried it on her yet but just looking at it makes me glad that I went up a size for her too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Christa Charter | October 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?