Plus Size Tiger Costume
Put on this Plus Size Tiger Costume and have a purring good time. Did you know that zoologists once thought that tigers (and all of the other "big" cats) were unable to purr? They can roar, which house cats can't, because of adaptations in their voice box which, so the theory went, prevented them from purring. But recent studies have shown that they can and do make a rumbling sound similar to purring, in the same situations where a house cat would purr. The only difference is, they can only do it on an exhalation; house cats purr both on exhalation and inhalation. Now you've learned a new fact today!
- 100% polyester microfleece, felt & rib knit
- Jumpsuit has back zipper & stand-up collar
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can fold back to free hands
- Felt claws sewn to mitts, stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Hood has ears sewn to top, Velcro tab fastener under chin
- Shoe covers have rib knit ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Also available in toddler, child & adult sizes
- Jumpsuit with Attached Mitts and Tail
- Shoe Covers
Product Reviews Write A Review1 Review
Bigger is the way to go
CGinCLE / October 7, 2016By
I purchased a 3X for my 6'3" husband and I'm so glad that I went a size up. According to his measurements he would have just fit into the 2X but previous experience with halloween costumes reminded me to always go up a size because they generally run small. Also with this costume he will want some breathing room since it's a full body suit. I ordered the standard adult size tiger for myself and it fits great, I'm 5'6". I also ordered the toddler size 4T for our 2.5 year old, I haven't tried it on her yet but just looking at it makes me glad that I went up a size for her too.
Select Mask to Review: