Mime Second Skin Costume
Our grandpa always hated mimes. He told us that one of them sank his destroyer back in the war and that he had to share a tiny life raft with six other guys before they were rescued by Irish fishermen. How a mime managed to do all of that is still a mystery to us. Maybe it was because the mime didn’t talk that he was able to sneak up and do whatever it is that he did to wreck the boat. I mean, it would make sense if a mine sank his ship, but a mime? Strange stuff.
If you’re a fan of things français and would rather act out your thoughts than speak them, then you are a mime. Our Mime Second Skin Costume is skin tight so you can show off the rad muscles you developed from breaking out of invisible boxes all day. The clever design lets you velcro the suit up into itself for easy storage!
- 95% polyester 5% spandex
- Zips from top of hood & past waist in the back for closure
- White white w/ black pained eyes & mouth & underchin opening
- Top portion is black & white stripes & ends w/ attached white gloves
- Black pants portion w/ footsies & faux suspsenders
- Black dumbag Velcros in back & pocket Velcros closed
- Concealed fly
- Suit w/ Bumbag
|Medium||Chest||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!