Child Black Morphsuit Costume
- 87% polyester/13% spandex stretch fabric
- Fastens w/ 2-way zipper at center back
- Head, hands & feet fully enclosed
The most horrifying thing that can happen to a parent is that moment when you do not know where your child is. The world knows this. It repeats the terror of it in commercials, film, and news all the time. The moment that the room goes silent, it stills your very heart. What non-parents don’t understand it that it isn’t usually a fear that your child has been kidnapped. It is the fear that if you can’t see them or can’t hear them, they could be… scratch that… will be doing anything.
No ninja or infamous assassin dares to compare. No ethereal haunt or creeping death could bring about the mischief or trauma. The invisible child could wreak more havoc in half the time than a hurricane. The silent child most certainly has converted the study, kitchen, basement, or likely all three into a warzone of mess… and, most of it, probably sticky.
Still, children seek stealth. They need to be able to hide in plain sight. So, we have a compromise. With this Child Black Morphsuit, you can bend the blackness of night shadows around your tyke and fade from sight. This polyester and spandex fabric has a two-way back zipper and completely encloses hands, feet, and head in the stuff of night. Once so hidden, you can join with other costumes to give a particularly spooky aura or simply be satisfied with their general invisibility.
|Small||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Large||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
- Great morph suitBy Tara | November 4, 2022Height 48 inches | Weight 80 lbs | Size MediumCostume was great, my 11 year old really liked it and good materialBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | July 7, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not very durable!By Current Customer | November 1, 2015The costume didn't hold up very well. It ripped in the head along the velcro strip while trying it on. There was also a slight break in stitching in one toe, which only got worse after wearing Halloween night. Unfortunately my son will only be able to wear it once. Disappointing!Was this review helpful to you?