Jester Skull Cane
- Cane w/Jester Skull Topper
- Made of plastic
- 32.5'' in length
- Gray and black shaft
- Skull topper w/ jester hat
When it comes to Jester Skull Canes, there are two schools of thought. The more traditional school is serious about jester skulls, writing them into plays, for instance, so that the main character can make contemplative speeches about life and death. But more modern attitudes toward jester skulls are a little less reverent. That's why this particular Jester Skull Cane gets to be so much more fun!
Ashes to ashes, and to everything there is a season, and so on. But wouldn't a normal skull cane be enough to make most people to slow down and ponder life's mysteries? Why would you need to add a diabolical jester's cap and hypnotic black-and-white striping for that? You wouldn't! So this isn't your grandparents' Jester Skull Cane. It's a sinister baton made for a wicked-looking agent of chaos and lover of mayhem, or the unrepentant ringmaster of a high-octane thrill circus!
- Four StarsBy Dani Dee | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kimberly | October 8, 2021Size StandardBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Donald L. Langeliers | September 17, 2020Size StandardBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- No soundBy Michele A | October 28, 2019The jingle bells on the tips of the jester did not jingle.Was this review helpful to you?
- GoodBy Current Customer | October 7, 2018Liked it very detailedWas this review helpful to you?