Kid's Zalgo Morphsuit
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
People have been long warning society that the Internet is a dangerous place. You never know for certain who you might be talking to or what information might come from credible sources versus someone’s random writing in the midst of a conspiracy driven nightmare. It is important to carefully examine all content for validity before making any certain judgments or acting upon any warnings that might simply be mischief-makers trying to get your goat… if you have a goat, anyway.
But, one odd little urban legend has certainly been traveling across the Dark Web that warns of a mysterious hive-mind entity. It begins by corrupting and changing text in comics and otherwise goofy memes. Swapping text around and making it unrecognizable or, worse, making it possible to undresatnd text even when teh wrods are in the worng odeer! Bweare if you come across such terrifying exmaples of strange chnanges because Zalgo might be there!
In fact… it might be too late. Your kiddo is looking a little spooky, don’t you think? Might’ve been taken over by this scary-looking Kid’s Zalgo Morphsuit, in fact. What seems to be a comfortable polyester and spandex blend jumpsuit with complete foot, hand, and head enclosure (the latter of which can be unzipped for eating or letting your terrified spectators a chance to breath) may actually be the Internet legend come to life! It’s exotic and wandering lines of black and white depict the changing environment of the Internet and Zalgo’s unique ability to manipulate its content. What are we to do, though, when the dangerous parts of the Internet start walking the streets at night? At least we can hope that your Zalgo-Kiddo is on our side!
- 91% polyester, 9% spandex stretch knit fabric
- 2-way zipper at center back runs from waist to top of head
- Head, hands and feet are fully enclosed; vision is obstructed
- Hood can be unzipped and pulled down for eating or unobstructed vision
|Small||Child Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|Small||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||40"||102cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||44"||112cm|
|Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length (shoulder to toe)||48"||122cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!