Power Rangers: White Ranger Morphsuit Men's Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Enclosed Hands & Feet
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Center-back 2-way zipper from waist to middle of hood
- Head, hands & feet are fully enclosed
- Fully enclosed head will restrict vision
- Printed graphics
- Officially licensed
As a kid, you probably spent a good portion of your day shouting, "It's morphin' time!" while you practiced your crazy martial arts moves. The real difference between now and then is that now...you are an adult. All grown up. Well, sort of. You try.
But what’s the point of being an adult--the stress, the cholesterol, to taxes--if you can’t have a little fun once and awhile? None. There is no point. Well, guess what, buddy? It can be “morphin’ time” all over again in this Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: White Ranger Morphsuit; you can practically relive your past in a costume of the future! A morphsuit is THE look of costumes these days; they cover your hands, feet, and face, making your real identity practically unknowable! And your parents can't even stop you from staying out late and practicing your ranger skills with the crew--it’s almost too good to be true, right?
But it is true! The tight-fitting bodysuit is designed to look like the Mighty Morphin White Ranger's suit, so it will totally make you feel giddy like a kid again. You just might want to be careful; it could seem weird if you try to refer to your boss as Zordon and pretend your car is a Tigerzord. But hey, we won't judge. We heard you loud and clear: “it’s morphin’ time!” and the “you” we knew before no longer exists.All that’s left is the happy kid you once were, having the most amazing time ever in this timeless morphsuit!
- Five StarsBy Kara O'Connor alias Raidra | January 29, 2023This costume is snug, so you'll have to take your measurements to make sure you get the right size (I should also note I'm a woman and this is a man's costume, which may have an effect on fitting). I got an XL and I'm happy with how it fits and looks. I do have two pieces of advice. One, have the zipper fully unzipped when putting on the costume and don't zip it up until the costume is fully on. Two, if you have long hair, wear a hood underneath so your hair won't get caught in the zipper.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 8, 2022Worked great, although has a Morph Costumes logo emblazoned on the butt, large. That part is a bit tacky and also feels like free advertising. Otherwise a good costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 2, 2018Was this review helpful to you?