Power Rangers Red Ranger Men's Muscle Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt
- 2 Piece Helmet
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Attached belt has molded plastic buckle
- Two pieces of molded plastic helmet connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Officially Licensed
Red Leader, Standing By
The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers may have the skills and the powers to go toe to toe with Rita Repulsa and her minions, but every good team needs a leader. Someone needs to take command, execute the battle plans, rally the troops, and make sure everything runs smoothly. That’s the role tailored for the Red Ranger.
Why the Red Ranger? Well, according to classic Japanese kabuki, the color red always indicates the hero, or leader of the story and the original idea for the Power Rangers comes from Japan. That means they incorporated some of their traditional color values into the outfits of the rangers. That’s why the Red Ranger is usually the leader of the team!
Do you think you’re ready to lead? Then you’re going to need the uniform of a born leader! You’re going to need this Adult Red Ranger Costume. It’s officially licensed from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, so you can feel confident in your role of leader when you wear it. The top portion has muscle padding in the chest and arms, so you can look like one buff Ranger when you wear it. No trips to the gym necessary to get that strong, heroic physique! It also comes with a Red Ranger mask that helps you achieve that battle-ready look of the iconic leader. Of course, it also comes with the T-Rex Morpher belt to solidify your role as the Red Ranger. The only thing missing from this costume is the T-Rex Megazord!
Evil is No Match for You
When you dress up in this Power Rangers Red Ranger costume, you should have no problem taking the lead in the battle against evil. Be sure to pair up with the Blue, Black, Yellow and Pink Rangers to assemble the original team that started it all! Even Lord Zedd won’t be a match for you!
- Five StarsBy John | November 6, 2022Great costume for the price. Full helmet was great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- SaboBy Chibike | October 22, 2021Height 4f | Weight 53Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?