Adult Green Ranger Helmet
- 2-Piece Helmet
- 2 pieces of molded plastic helmet connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Smoky visor allows limited vision
- Officially licensed
The coolest Ranger
Well, Halloween's here and you know what your task is this year. You're going to suit up as one of the coolest characters of all time. That's right, we're setting the costume dial to retro, and we're going to go with the iconic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. And, not just any ranger, either. We're gonna be the ever-awesome Green Ranger!
We think you're up for it, and you can be assured that we have the perfect Green Ranger costume for all your activities. But, you're going to want to make sure you've got the Green Ranger Helmet, and we've got you covered there, too. Get this helmet, pop it on along with your costume, and you'll be Tommy the Green Ranger in no time!
This Adult Green Ranger Helmet is officially licensed from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series. Made of molded plastic, it features all the signature details from the Green Ranger uniform and it comes in two pieces that secure together with hook and loop fastener strips. This mask features a see-through black visor that will partially obstruct vision.
IT’S MORPHIN TIME
This helmet might not give you any superpowers or access to a Dinozord, but it will make you feel like you're ready to morph into the Mighty Green Ranger. Let's go defeat Rita Repulsa!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 22, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Does not fit at allBy Current Customer | October 21, 2020Size StandardIt is mostly one size fits most and It does not fit 27" at all. if you want a prop helmet to walk around with its great but if you want to wear it find another product.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Rodolfo | November 6, 2018It was a bit big hard to breathe in but at the end it was worth itWas this review helpful to you?