Power Rangers Pink Ranger Women's Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt
- Belt Buckle
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- One-piece jumpsuit styled as tunic over leggings
- Foam belt sewn to front waistline
- Plastic buckle clips onto belt
- Molded plastic mask covers upper half of face, has elastic band around back of head
- Smoky visor in mask allows limited vision
- Officially licensed
Ranging Far and Wide
Being in a team of 6, you would expect that they would be in charge of a fairly limited area. They might handle the problems of a district, or maybe even a city. But, no. They have to make sure that the entire world is safe from the evil machinations of their many villainous foes.
That is where the Ranger part of the name comes in. There is no way around the fact that these heroes need to be able to make their way around the cities and countries of the world in order to do their job correctly. That is why it is so lucky that the Pink Ranger so often has costumes with heels! What better way is there to constantly run around the world than with high heels?
Making sure you are dressed right for any occasion is very important, which is why we recommend setting yourself up right with this Power Rangers Pink Ranger Women's Costume. The included jumpsuit with attached belt, belt buckle, and mask will mark you out immediately as one of the most powerful protectors of the world! The cool and cute pink suit has been worn by the most beloved Rangers in all the series, so you will be in good company! The smoky visor mask is held snugly but comfortably by an elastic strap and the lenses are see-through. When you wear this costume, you will feel and look great, just like the Pink Ranger has since the beginning of the show.
Pink is the New Black
If you are searching for the perfect way to look classic and magnificent, then you are in the right place. You will feel like a winner in this cool and comfortable costume. Just make sure you watch out for any giant doom robots when you wear this costume out in the world!
- Pink RangerBy Karen | September 4, 2021Height 5'3 | Weight 120 | Size SmallI'm 5'3, 120 lbs, ordered size S. I love the mask, belt and color. I don't like that the fabric is NOT stretchy, so it's loose on the thighs and legs. It is WAY TO TIGHT on the arms, I can't ever raise my arms. It looks good, but it is NOT comfortable at all.Was this review helpful to you?
- TerribleBy Morgan Means | October 6, 2021Height 5’6” | Weight 200 | Size X-LargeI am 5’6” 200lbs. I ordered an xtra large. It’s so huge on me it looks like a clown costume. Completely disappointed. I usually wear XL. But I’d personally order a medium from thisBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2022Perfect fitBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Nicole | October 27, 2022I bought the XL, and it was way too big, I was practically swimming in it. I'm a size 14, and 5'4. I exchanged for a size lg, and that I couldn't even close in the back. There was just a huge gap in sizes, and neither worked for me.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?