Power Rangers Green Ranger Men's Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt
- Belt Buckle
- 2-Piece Helmet/Mask
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Foam belt sewn to suit front
- Plastic buckle clips onto belt
- Two pieces of helmet join w/ hook & loop fastener dots
- Helmet has smoky visor for limited vision
- Officially licensed
The Award Goes To…
If The Power Rangers had a lifetime achievement award, it would go to Tommy Oliver, the original Green Ranger. Let’s just look at Tommy’s long list of achievements over his many years in service as a Ranger. He successfully overcame Rita Repulsa’s brainwashing. He fought against evil on his own while his powers slowly diminished, bringing an end to his powers to an end! Of course, he didn’t just stand around twiddling his thumbs! He went out and found some new powers and become the White Power Ranger! He began leading the Rangers into battle, defeated his doppelganger, and saved the world on countless occasions until his retirement. Of course, even retirement didn’t stop him! He’s come out of retirement on occasion to whip some evil butt, proving that “once a Ranger, always a Ranger.”
Now, you can assume the role of the Ranger with a lifetime of amazing feats! Just wear this officially licensed Green Power Ranger costume and you’ll find yourself feeling fit enough to combat the forces of evil solo, or in a team!
Based on the character from Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, this Green Power Ranger costume comes with everything you need to assume the role of the lone wolf Ranger. The green jumpsuit has muscle padding in the chest, along with the golden dragon shield in front. The belt has the Dragonzord symbol on it and the green mask helps you conceal your identity until the right moment presents itself (just like in the show).
Lone Wolf or Team Player?
The Green Ranger might be known for being a bit of a lone wolf, but remember, he also ended up leading the rest of the Rangers! That means if you want to bring the whole team to your next costume party, then all you need to do is gather a few of your friends and check out some of our other Power Ranger costumes.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2020Size 2X-LargeThe costume is very neat and looks like the real one... i am very pleased with the choice I have chosen.. you guys did an amazing job with the shipping and didn't hesitate to make sure I had it before October 25th... I will be back to get another one next year.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Pablo | October 28, 2022Costume fits great only flaws is the helmet is a little big and it fogs upBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Height 5’7 | Weight 140 | Size MediumThis was for my husband. A little too long, the helmet could be better quality but overall a good costume. We’re dressing as power rangers with our kids for Halloween and they loved it on him.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018It was a great costume!Was this review helpful to you?