Child Hermione Granger Costume
- Hooded Robe
- Long black hooded robe w/ maroon hood lining
- Black button clasp
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Gryffindor emblem printed on left breast
- Hogwarts acceptance letter not included
Does your kid wait by the mailbox every day, hoping it's the day she finally gets her acceptance letter from Hogwarts? That's a trick question, since she knows that the letter could just as easily come down the chimney, or out of a furnace vent, or even get delivered by owl. But you know she'll have a blast practicing her spellcraft in this official Hermione Granger Costume while she waits!
Okay, we know that Hogwarts is just a fantasy and nobody actually gets letters from them (trust us, we waited for a long time before finally accepting it), but it's still so cool to think about! Who wouldn't want to take that first step onto Platform 9 and 3/4, hop aboard the Hogwarts Express, and get whisked off to a school of witchcraft and wizardry!?!? And out of all the students from Hogwarts to model after, you really can't get any better than Hermione. She's brave, smart, and bloody clever in a pinch, and even though her pal Harry always gets the spotlight, it's usually Hermione that makes his incredible exploits possible. After all, who else could brew a batch of polyjuice potion in the bathroom on short notice?
Your little girl is going to feel just like Ms. Granger herself in this awesome Hogwarts-style witch's robe for Halloween! It's officially licensed, so she'll look like she's a real student from House Gryffindor in the movies. Be sure to get a Gryffindor necktie to go with the robe, and she'll be all ready for her witchcraft career to begin!
|Small||Child Sizes||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Child Sizes||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Large||Child Sizes||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large||Chest||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 46"||102cm - 117cm|
- Not Great AssemblageBy TOT | August 9, 2020When I took it out of the costume packing and folded it, my finger went through about a medium sized hole...I had to sew it since it was a birthday present for my niece.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry that your Hermione costume came with a flaw, though we're glad that you were able to fix it. We're sure your niece was pumped to get her wizarding robes! Feel free to let our customer service know about the hole and we'll see if we can make it up to you!
- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICEBy Anonymous | October 25, 2020I received this item and the clasp was broken.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 11, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Dubi | December 6, 2018Amazing Product and ServiceWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 20186 year old daughter loved it. It held up through school parade and Halloween night with no damage to it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Current Customer | November 12, 2018My daughter was super excited for the costume, but upon arrival the seams had already come undone. There was a huge hole in the armpit and the bottom seam was unraveling. I guess you get what you pay for but I at least expect it to be sewn properly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jennifer Espinoza | June 11, 2015good value, kids love the cosutmeWas this review helpful to you?