Pregnant School Girl Costume
So your Health teacher Mr. Mason has been a real task master lately. He is always ragging on you about keeping up with your class work and not falling asleep on your desk and just WHO decided that making a bunch of teenagers carry around eggs pretending that they are babies was a good idea?
But as the class clown, you owe it to yourself and your fellow classmates to lighten the mood a bit this Halloween (everyone has been VERY tense now that their eggs are toddlers). We think this Pregnant School Girl Costume will have your pals rolling in the hallways as you pass by. Mr. Mason may not immediately see the humor in it, but you can use it as an opportunity to press him on important issues: Who says guys can't get pregnant, Mr. Mason? Well, science does, but you can make him explain it to you all over again just to get him back for all that summer reading he assigned.
No one will be able to focus on class when you waltz in (with your egg, of course) in this hilarious ensemble. Despite his best efforts, we bet Mr. Mason will even get in on the fun. With this costume you get everything you need--shirt, skirt, and pregnant belly bodysuit. Add a winsome wig of your choosing to finish the look, and make a scene all Halloween--get a babysitter for the egg.
- 100% polyester interlock knit, broadcloth & twill plaid fabrics
- White broadcloth blouse has 3/4-length sleeves, 1 center-front button, front tails to tie at midriff
- Red & blue plaid skirt has elastic waist & front box pleats
- Tan interlock bodysuit is tank top w/ elastic hemline & stuffed "breasts"
- Belly inflates to about 14" diameter, has waist ties
- Inflatable Belly
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!