Clueless Dee Women's Costume
- Tank Top w/ Attached Sweater Front
- Clueless Dee Costume
- 57% polyester 27% cotton 14% rayon 2% nylon
- Jacket has princess seams, faux leather lapels & sleeve cuffs
- Wrap skirt has metal snaps at front, elastic waistband
- Pullover tank top has sweater panel attached at side and shoulder seams
- 2 decorative kilt pins on skirt front
- Officially licensed, exclusive
D is for Dionne
Are we like, totally buggin, or is Dionne the epitome of a perfect best friend? Ugh, why does Cher have literally, everything we want!
Okay, we admit that we're SO jealous of Cher Horowitz because she's popular, pretty, and lucky enough to call Dee her BFF. Not only is Dionne extremely stylish (hello, who else could pull off a Dr. Seuss-esque hat with such ease), but her sassy demeanor can easily dominate any social situation. For example, at the Valley party, she found out her man, Murray, was shaving his head in the bathroom (ugh, as if!). Dee puts a stop to that by reaching for her cell phone and dialing up Murray's mom's ASAP. Ta-duh, problem solved. See, not much is out of Dee's control, well except when it comes to merging onto the freeway. Don't worry though, she'll get the hang of it as long as she remembers to breathe and keep her hands on the wheel!
Design & Details
Now you can become Cher's Beverly Hills bestie and you won't need a virtual closet in order to do so. This exclusive Dee costume will turn you into the fashion-forward Dionne Davenport from Amy Hecklering's hit 90's movie, Clueless. You'll look like a total Betty when you're dressed in this layered checkered ensemble. The skirt with matching blazer will make you look ready to drop some major cash on Rodeo Drive, while the sweater crop top adds just the right amount of color to the outfit.
Accessorize and Conquer
Accessorize with a pair of black thigh-high stockings and some black heels for a look that will get you noticed. Also, have your cell phone close by at all times because you never know when Murray will do something reckless. You can diffuse that catastrophic situation by simply dialing up his mother, of course!
|X-Small||Jacket Chest||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Small||Shirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Jacket Chest||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||32" - 48"||81cm - 122cm|
|Large||Jacket Chest||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||35" - 50"||89cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||38" - 53"||97cm - 135cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Classless Dee Costume ReviewBy Ava Matthews | October 31, 2016I love the costume. I ordered a size xs based on the size chart and I was not disappointed. The only problem I have with costume is that the hat Dee wore in the movie wasn't anywhere on the website. I had to go on a separate website to get it. Other than that, I loved it.Was this review helpful to you?
- price down pleaseBy dionne | February 1, 2019Came fast, looks same as in the movie and size was correct. Only problem that i had is that it was not the best quality (cheap materials). And that is okay too but i paid 60$ so i expected moreWas this review helpful to you?
- Cheap Material, Don’t BuyBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Not worth $60. Cheap material. Weird fit. Just piece something together on your own.Was this review helpful to you?
- Trust the Size ChartBy Anonymous | October 16, 2018I have larger hips, so I sized up to a medium because I was scared about the skirt being too tight. But, the cut of the skirt is very roomy and will accommodate many hip size. My measurements are 33-29-42. Everything was a little big because I didn't get the small I needed, but nothing a few safety pins can't fix!
It came a day before it was due via 3 day shipping. I'm very excited for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?