Black Baby Doll Heels for Women
- Pair of Shoes
- All man-made materials
- Faux patent leather shoes
- Anti-slip textured sole
- Thin ankle strap w/ button
- NOTE: These run a half-size small, please consider buying a bigger size than usual
You’ve got the stylish threads ready. Whether you’ve gone the route of the jazz singer, the wicked witch, the femme fatale, the anime warrior, or even the innocent doll who is most certainly going to wake up shortly and murder the entire population of three cities in all directions, the only thing left before tackling your greatest designs is to make sure that you have all the right accessories. Hair? Weaponry? Magical familiars? Of course, the most crucial step is the right shoes! Ha.Step!
It is tough to find the right balance in look and comfort, but we have you covered… and your feet, too, with these Women’s Black Baby Doll Heels. Made of faux patent leather, they have the perfect black gleam that will easily match any garb you wish to pair it with. Non-slip textured soles keep you upright even when conjuring icy magic or avoiding those unintended bloody pools. And, the fashion forward ankle strap gives you the perfect accent. Bonus! The right shoe for every occasion and these baby doll heels are right for all occasions.
|Size 6||Length (Heel to Toe)||8 3/4"||22cm|
|Size 6||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
|Size 7||Length (Heel to Toe)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Size 7||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
|Size 8||Length (Heel to Toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 8||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
|Size 9||Length (Heel to Toe)||9 3/4"||25cm|
|Size 9||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
|Size 10||Length (Heel to Toe)||10 1/4"||26cm|
|Size 10||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
|Size 11||Length (Heel to Toe)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Size 11||Heel Height||4"||10cm|
- HurtBy Tiff | October 23, 2022I wanted to love these shoes, but I lasted about 5 min in them they were so painful. I think if I had gone up 1/2 size or maybe 1 size, it would have been better.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?