Pickle Rick Rick and Morty Adult Inflatable Costume
- Inflatable costume comes w/ motorized inflation device
- Costume has clear plastic covering over mouth to see out
- Costume is printed with face and pickle details
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: 4 AA batteries not included
- Long zipper closure at back
No Pickle for You
Don’t even try it. Put away your lab equipment. Stop brewing strange liquids in beakers. Stop dissecting poor, defenseless pickles.
Unless you have a super-genius mind like Rick Sanchez, the very idea of transforming yourself into a pickle is quite preposterous! Actually, the idea of transforming any human being into a pickle is kind of preposterous, but that’s beside the point! Who even knows what sort of gadgets and biochemistry had to be mastered to create such a feat? You’ll just have to be satisfied with just being a plain-old, normal human being. Sorry there, Buster.
Nah, we’re just joking. You can totally become a pickle version of yourself, just like Pickle Rick from Rick and Morty. You just need this officially licensed costume!
This Rick and Morty Pickle Rick Inflatable costume comes with everything you need to become the pickled version of your favorite mad scientist. The green suit has printed details on the exterior, fully creating the illusion of pickle bumps. The top of the suit has Rick’s face printed on it, along with his glorious unibrow. The mouth has a clear visor for vision. Of course, the best part of this costume is the inflating function. It comes with a small motor and fan that keeps the costume inflated while you get into all sorts of Rick and Morty style shenanigans.
Prepare for the Great Rat War
Hey, stop fiddling with your science gear. You don’t need to craft a process for turning yourself into a pickle anymore. You have the answer right here with this Pickle Rick costume. Just be wary of any rats you encounter while wear this costume… they are not your friends and they will most likely summon an army of their friends to do battle with you. Be prepared.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- CheapBy Anonymous | September 22, 2018This thing is poorly made!!! I'm not sure what size person it's intended for but you'd have to be super skinny and stumpy. The arm and leg holes cut off your circulation. It's impossible to see out of the clear front because it doesn't line up with your face.Was this review helpful to you?