Care Bears Child Classic Cheer Bear Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Care Bears Child Classic Cheer Bear Costume
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper and attached hood and mitts
- Hood has embroidered face w/ attached ears and 3D nose
- Jumpsuit has appliqued symbol on tummy and logo on butt
- Mitts have appliqued hearts on palm
- Shoe covers have soft knit ankle and elastic strap for under shoe
- Officially licensed
From Far or Near, she's here to Cheer
Cheer Bear is the epitome of the Care Bear persona. We mean it. Why does she earn this declaration? You might ask. Let's all jump in the way, way back machine to a time before the Care Bears made their television debut. It's 1982 and Care Bears have just made their greeting card debut through the American Greetings Company. Yep, that's right! Care Bears started out as a way to reach out to those nearest and dearest through snail mail. So it makes sense that Cheer Bear was a star on every card since the very beginning! If anyone can reach out and make someone feel happy from halfway across the world, it's the bright and bubbly Cheer Bear.
Your little one doesn't have to set foot in the way, way back machine in order to become a happy picture of nostalgia. The exclusive, licensed suit is easy to slip on with a zipper up the back and the character hood makes for an instant character transformation. The large patch on the belly features Cheer Bear's rainbow icon while the little tail and heart in the back make this look cute from every angle. The suit is even a little bit oversized so if your kid takes it easy with the vertical climb, they might even want to wear this cheery look for years on end!
A Mile Long Smile
Is your kiddo ready to let out a loud cheer? Is making people happy her specialty? If so, stepping into the Cheer Bear character should be a breeze. And if she's feeling shy, there's no need for her to be alone. There are Cheer Bears and cousins for every personality out there. Want to make us cheery? Show us your assembled Care Bear team in the review below. Sharing is caring, after all!
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good, quality msterialBy Amy | December 5, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Waaay too bigBy Anonymous | October 1, 2018Bought a small for my daughter who is a size 6/smallin all clothing, and per the sizing chart on this site. It’s enormous. Maybe she’ll fit into it in 2 years but then she probably won’t want it. Returning this costume. It is cute and very warm (which is great for a cold Halloween night), so if you can actually fit in it, I recommend it as a good costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Wayyyyy to big.By Anonymous | September 26, 2018I measured my daughter. I got her a small. It says a small is a size child 6. my daughter is 7 years old and when it arrived I can almost fit in it....Was this review helpful to you?