Care Bears Adult Classic Cheer Bear Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper and attached hood and mitts
- Hood has embroidered face w/ attached ears and 3D nose
- Jumpsuit has appliqued symbol on tummy and logo on butt
- Mitts have appliqued hearts on palm
- Shoe covers have soft knit ankle and elastic strap for under shoe
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Cheering is an art. It’s not about being loud or using words that rhyme. To completely perfect the art of cheering, you have to care! You have to care from deep inside of your heart. You have to care so much, that you just can’t hold it in and you have to shout out some words of encouragement to your friends! That’s how you become a professional cheerer, just like Cheer Bear from the Care Bears.
Cheer Bear just cares so much. That’s why she’s one of the most-loved characters that live in Care-a-Lot! If you want to perfect your own skills in cheering, then you may just want to take a few coaching lessons from the pink bear. In fact, you might even want to dress up like her with this Care Bears Cheer Bear costume.
Design & Details
This delightful costume is officially licensed and was designed by our expert costume designers. They’ve captured the very essence of Cheer Bear! It comes with a bright pink, faux fur jumpsuit. The front has a large white patch on the tummy and, of course, it has Cheer Bear’s rainbow Belly badge in the center. It fits with a zipper in the back and has a little tail attached to the back. The hood is designed to look like Cheer Bear’s face and it even has a pair of ears on the top. To finish the whole look off, it comes with a pair of mitts and foot covers to keep you looking like cheeriest bear around!
Unite The Team
When you’re dressed up as Cheer Bear, you’ll be ready with words of encouragement for everyone! Be sure to pair up with our other Care Bears costumes to get the whole team together. Then, you’ll be able to perform the Care Bear Stare.
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Carin | November 1, 2021Height 5'3 | Weight 220 | Size X-LargeVery cute costume and unique. Normally I am plus size 1x sometimes larger when it comes to Halloween costumes. Read all the reviews that it ran large because of it being more of a unisex style. So I sized down to normal XL.
I would say it still ran very long and so it sagged a bit from waist down.
Otherwise very comfortable and warm. Plus was a big hit for the trick or treaters.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing runs bigBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Height 5'2 | Weight 200 | Size X-LargeI originally ordered an extra large and it was swimming on me. I then got a medium and it fit! It's comfy and cute and a huge hit! Would 100% recommend just order down.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy My sunshine | August 31, 2021Size MediumThis was for my 18 year old daughter. It fits her good somewhat big but not really that bad. She looks cute in it. She got a size medium & that's what she normally wears. She loves it. :)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and FunBy Poe | September 14, 2019I was looking for an easy costume to wear around children and this popped up. It's really quite cute and not overly warm, so I thought I'd give it a try. There's lots of room on the interior if one wanted to stuff a pillow inside, but it looks adorable even hanging loose. The hands remain attached but have a fold-over design so that if you need to actually use your own hand, it's not too difficult to deal with. The shoe covers are also a nice touch for a complete Care Bear look. The quality of the "fur" is not ideal... it was coming off even just out of the package, but I'm hopeful that if it's stored properly that I'll be able to get at least a few wears out of it. I have an older Disney one-piece costume and the quality of that is much more substantial (of course, I paid more for it as well). Overall, I'm happy with the costume and though I cannot speak to longevity at this point, it's a nice option to have in the costume bin.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Loved it, very very comfortable!!!Was this review helpful to you?