Karate Kid Daniel San Costume
- Karate Kid Daniel San Costume
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton twill fabric
- Wrap tunic has self-fabric waist ties, printed bonsai on back
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Black belt ties around waist
- Headband has lotus flower design
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Enough With the Chores!
Are you tired of waxing cars and painting fences in the hopes of learning wicked karate moves? Do you bother every elderly Japanese man in hopes that he's a martial arts master in disguise? Do you get bullied by guys with weird 80's haircuts who regularly wear skeleton costumes? We have the solution for you! You don't need Mr. Miyagi to give you a headband and gi, because you've already been training for this all your life!
You watched Daniel do all of those crazy chores. You watched that car shine and how many times do you really need to paint the fence, anyway? And, come on, Mr. Miyagi. What do you mean, "Not everything is as seems!?" It's time to let us in on the trick, here! Well, Daniel-san might have taken a while to figure it out, but we knew to always keep an eye on that tricksty Mr. Miyagi. And, now it is your turn to show your stuff because we have the outfit that you can wear to the All Valley Karate Championship!
Design & Details
Gear up in this officially licensed Daniel-san costume from Karate Kid and live out all the lessons that you've been watching since '84. Practice the side-to-side techniques with the long-sleeves of this karate gi, complete with the image of a bonsai tree in the back. Do some paint-the-fence when you tie your detailed headband around your forehead. You might even get around Miyagi's wax on-wax off with the full movement of the elastic pants.
Time for the Crane Kick
You've been practicing your wax on/wax off maneuver for decades—ever since 1984! It is finally time to live out the glory that you know you were born for. Gear up in your Karate Kid look and let's take down that skeleton-costumed jerk for once and for all!
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||38 1/4"||97cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|Small||Pants Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 46"||86cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||42" - 50"||107cm - 127cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Looks good, pants are weirdBy Anonymous | October 10, 2020Size X-LargeThe top looks and fits like I'd expect, but the pants end up looking clownish- they billow and have an elastic waistband that is very wide. Ended up not wearing the pants.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice Gi but way too bigBy Current Customer | November 10, 2018I opted for the kids size extra large, it said it would fit a 16 year old and after looking at the size chart it looked like if would fit good.
I don’t know if I misunderstood or misread but the gi I got in the mail could have fit a sumo wrestler.
I could get my whole body into one leg lol
I ended up being Miyagi instead.
Which I used the headband for, nice headband.
Check the size guide better than I did.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expectedBy Current Customer | January 9, 2017I didn't get the expensive one so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect but this costume was such a good value, was very comfortable and looked awesome! I'm a female, 5'4" 160lbs and it fit perfectly, with spanx, lol. I ordered the Mens SmallWas this review helpful to you?