Spartan Warrior Costume for Men
- Wrap Kilt
- Wrist Cuffs
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric and faux leather
- Knee-length dark red cape drapes over the shoulders with a front swag
- Antique-brass-tone molded plastic medallion can be tied as desired at one shoulder of cape
- Elastic-waist brown kilt has a front wrap panel and hemline edging of black and gold geometric brocade ribbon
- Belt and wrist cuffs are brown faux leather embossed with a basketweave pattern, and are secured with fabric ties
- Molded vinyl helmet is painted to look like battle-worn antique brass
Hello Spartans! No ancient warrior is safe when a Spartan soldier is around, and neither is their empire! Many city-states underestimated the power of the Spartan army and they paid dearly for it with the lives of their own soldiers and their cities. Bummer, yeah?
Nah, not when you become one of them! It’s no wonder that the Spartans have gained popularity once again amongst us modern folk longing for a day when heroics and traditions were taken seriously and where honor was the ultimate goal for any man of fighting age. And you don’t even have to go back in time to be a Spartan warrior – we’ve got you covered!
You'll be able to rule the battlefield as one of the most feared ancient soldiers this Halloween season in this Spartan Warrior Costume! The costume includes a knee-length red cape that drapes over the shoulders and an antique-brass-tone plastic medallion that can be tied to one shoulder of the cape. The brown kilt has an elastic waist for a comfortable fit and has a front wrap panel and black and gold detailed edging. Adorning the costume is a belt and wrist cuffs made of faux brown leather and are embossed with a basket-weave pattern.
Word to the wise, no warrior would dare go into battle without a helmet, so this costume comes with a molded vinyl headpiece that is painted to look battle-worn. Add accessories like lace-up sandals, leg guards and our Spartan shield and sword for a complete look, and be sure to check out our women's ancient goddess costumes for your date. Onward to Sparta!
|X-Small||Wrap Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Wrap Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Wrap Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Wrap Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Wrap Waist||32" - 46"||81cm - 117cm|
- Great costume!By Palaxi in Texas | October 31, 2015Was so pleased at the fit and quality of this costume. We bought the additional lace up sandals, sword and shield and mask with the feathers? not sure what it is but quality , fit is awesome. The costume does come with this pictured mask and that is ok too!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Amos Nitka | January 16, 2022Size SmallFits well. Just the helmet is a bit weird..Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good dealBy TerranWolf | November 1, 2021Height 6'0" | Weight 160 | Size MediumI really like most of the outfit! It looks good is simple and durable and I'm sure we'll last through many uses! I was impressed the sword and shield and shoes were included. I do have an issue with the helmet, it was too big and doesn't look the best so I don't wear it. And it could just be a problem in my ability to tie the shoe because they keep slipping. Otherwise the skirt, cape wristbands and belts look really good and fit well. Overall happy with the items and price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | July 21, 2021Size LargeThis is pretty cool. We're going to buy a better helmet and modify the arm things (they're too small) but for the most part, it's a good costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice well-made costume except for a couple small problems.By Gray | November 13, 2018Overall the costume exceeded my expectations. It was fairly well-made and looked exactly like the pictures on the website. The only two problems I ran into were the rediculously malformed rubber helmet and the oversized wristbands that could only fit a giant. The wristbands also require no less than two people to put them on correctly and have them look right.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ehh..By Ryan Allen | October 22, 2015Overall the majority of the costume is exactly as pictured on this website...except the helmet. This is false advertising as the helmet I received was completely different than the one pictured. Different color. Different material. Different design. I like the costume but the helmet should really at least somewhat resemble the one advertised.Was this review helpful to you?