Gladiator Combat Shield and Sword
- 12" diameter round shield has webbing arm strap on back
- Sword has 13" long silver-painted blade, 6" long haft & grip
- Sword fits into slots behind molded lion medallion at center of shield
Are you always picking up the weapons of your vanquished foes, only to find yourself tossing them aside the next time a lion challenges you to a Greco-Roman wrestling match? You're not alone. According to a recent survey, one in five men may experience problems keeping track of his sword in the arena. This debilitating problem can result in emotional distress, confusion, and a drastic reduction in the number of his remaining limbs. And it afflicts more people than you might think!
But now, there's hope. This detailed armament combo makes use of a revolutionary advance in faux metallurgy that allows a warrior to sheathe his weapon inside his shield! We expect both the gladiator-on-the-go and the hands-on naturalist to make heavy use of the slot deftly concealed behind the lion's head relief at the center of this buckler, which fits the included broadsword. Who says that there's nothing new under the sun?
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Jessica | November 2, 2020Size StandardBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great QualityBy Claire Putnam | October 9, 2019Great price. Great look and feels sturdy. Not a cheap flimsy made set at all. This will look great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Just RightBy Msbuddah59 | October 2, 2019It was the right dimension and weight for my size and went really well with the costume I got. Happy with the product quality and the price point.Was this review helpful to you?
AwesomeBy Sasi | March 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- sword and shieldBy Current Customer | October 27, 2017As expected, real nice.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not a bad accessoryBy Gregg Brennan | September 24, 2017The shield is a little small, perhaps because I'm 6'2, so it looked kind of comical when I was holding it.Was this review helpful to you?
- just like pictureBy Current Customer | January 2, 2016It is a little small, but looks goodWas this review helpful to you?