Two Handed Viking Axe
- Toy Axe
- Handle measures is 26" long
- Curved blade is 10" high
- Molded & painted plastic looks like polished wood & worked metal
- Exclusively, made by us!
Ax us no questions and we'll tell you no lies
We went back in time and polled a Viking village from the sixteenth century about their preferred battle weapons. Honestly, it didn't go very well because the people we elected to go in and take the poll were taken captive in an instant. The Viking warriors took their tablets, their sunglasses, and raincoats. The little warrior kids even snatched Anthony's pocket protector. So if an anthropologist discovers what looks like the first ancient Best Buy in Northern Norway, they can give us a call and hear the story. We did get an answer, by the way. Anthony ended up charming his way into the community by breaking out his early nineties rap routine. Lucky for our data, he had grown up as a beatboxing nerd. Once he had warmed them up the Viking warriors let him know that the two-handed ax is the only way to go when it comes to heading into battle.
You'll love the hand-made look of this ax. The handle is long and has a warm color. The ax head is silver with Nordic details stamped into the metallic finish.
Big, Bad, and Battle-ready
Whether you're dressing up for Halloween or you're heading out for LARPing, this ax will make you feel ready for the shield wall. It'll pair well with any of our Viking costumes. Plus, as all the other Viking's know, the two-handed ax is the only way to go!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks great!By Skeletor | September 10, 2020It looks great but I don’t know if it’s because of the delivery service or what but the ax head is alittle loose. Not a big deal as super glue and some leather straps have it fixed but that’s the only reason it’s 4/5Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know about the issue with the axe head, we'll keep an eye on that in the future! Glad that you were able to fix the wobble with a little super glue. We hope you have a lot of fun in all your Viking gear this year!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Petfect!Was this review helpful to you?