Women's Open Face Winged Helmet
- Women's Open Face Winged Helmet
- Firm foam helmet molded & painted to look like weathered iron & bronze
- Does not provide actual battle protection
Becoming a totally sweet Norse Valkyrie isn't easy, nor should it be. Because teaming up with Odin to carry the chosen warriors to the gates of Valhalla is a pretty important task. Asgard aside, maybe you'd like to try and replicate their mythological style for a little costume fun. We've always thought Halloween was better with a Valkyrie in the party posse!
This exclusive women's winged helmet is based on depictions of the mythological Norse Valkyries. Even if you're not trying to be some kind of supernatural spirit, you can be a battle hardened Viking shield maiden when you add this cool helmet to your costume. With PU foam construction, this helmet is painted with the kind of detail that actually makes it look like hand worked metal. This helmet is made and designed by our costume creators right here at HalloweenCostumes.com, and it's ready for all of your Viking adventures. Get it, and practice your battle cry. "Valhalla!"
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Vera | October 1, 2021Liked the helmet overall & it was firm, but soft (not a metal, which was good), but item arrived damaged due to no bubble-wrap or protective packaging. Also, it was packed inside the packing box alongside the box that contained boots in it. When I opened the outside box, the shoe box was there & the helmet was crunched. I pulled it (inside it's plastic bag it was in) out & one of the wings, rivited to the helmet itself, was already broken away from the scalp part of the helmet.
More, careful packaging & packing would help this problem when the company sends this type of item.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great ValueBy Msbuddah59 | October 2, 2019The helmet was lightweight and was just as shown with adjustable wings. I really liked it but I went overboard on my costume and this detracted from what I was going for. However, if it would have gone with another of my costumes I would have kept it.Was this review helpful to you?