- Molded plastic mace toy weapon
- Painted to look like wood and metal
- Plastic balls w/ spikes
- Plastic chains are attached to end of faux wood handle
- Exclusively made by us!
Do you have your Norse War battle cry prepared? If so, then CHARGE!
Viking warriors were, without a doubt, some of the most respectable dudes. The Scandinavian heroes needed to have their weapon of choice close at hand for those long sails, because as soon as they hit shore, it was raiding time. Take a tip from these warriors and choose your weapon wisely by adding the Viking Mace to your costume. It's equally effective in battle, and without a doubt intimidating.
Our Viking mace is so realistic it could easily be mistaken for the real thing! It's made with molded plastic and painted to look as if it were real metal and wood. But don't worry, this accessory is totally safe. Keep those peasants in line with an accessory that we're sure Ragnar himself would be proud to wield on his way to Valhalla!
|Standard||Handle Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Mace ModificationBy J.T. | November 10, 2022Could not find single mace, ordered second duel mace to detach one spike ball. Attaching chain to extra mace to create new weapon. Decision not made if connecting other end of chain to an auxiliary weapon.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Pamela San Nicolas | October 7, 2021Size StandardVery realistic!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?