Deluxe Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Women's Costume
- Jacket/Shirt Combo
- Deluxe Suicide Squad Harley Quinn Costume
- 100% polyester; tights: 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- Pullover top is a satin jacket w/ sewn-in shirt-front
- Sequined shorts have elastic waist
- Printed belt fastens w/ hook & loop closure
- Fishnet tights have elastic waist
- Wig and shoes shown in photo are each sold separately
- Officially licensed
- Crazy sold separately
What drives a girl to fight Batman with a baseball bat? Honestly, we're still trying to figure that one out!
We saw Suicide Squad and we're still trying to understand Harley Quinn. She's completely unpredictable—one second she's doing gymnastics in her cell in Belle Reve and the next she's battering an army of thugs with a blunt weapon of her choice. Of course, that makes teamwork a little bit rough for her, but the rest of the bad guys of the Suicide Squad are just going to have to learn how to play nice with her to get the job done! You're a bit of an enigma too, aren't you? Well, then you'd probably fit right in with the rest of the gang when you wear this licensed Harley Quinn costume.
This deluxe Suicide Squad costume comes straight from the 2016 movie and it recreates Margot Robbie's signature outfit that she wore while pounding goons to a muddy pulp! The costume comes with a matching top and shorts combo. The pullover jacket has a blue and red theme, while the belt fits with Hook and Loop fastener to help you transform into the wildcard character. The sultry fishnet tights put the finishing touch on the look. Once you have the entire outfit on, you may find yourself craving some wild antics in Gotham City. Just make sure you drag Mr. J along for the ride, since you'll need a partner in crime for your tour of mayhem!
|X-Small||Waist||23" - 30"||58cm - 76cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||25" - 34"||64cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Info about the coustomeBy Mervat | October 20, 2016The coustome is good for Halloween it's not great but its decent also the jacket and the shirt are attached so if u really want the shirt to show don't get this but if u like the jacket this is good for u also you can't zip it. Always get the the size bigger then you are because the shorts are very tightWas this review helpful to you?
- Loved this costume!By Current Customer | December 15, 2016Had so much fun playing harley quinn! Actually, I also had so many compliments on the authenticity of the costume. So much fun :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 11, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Disappointed!By Current Customer | May 19, 2020Height 5'0 | Weight 125 | Size LargeBottom Line, I am returning! I purchased the L, due to the conflicting reviews on sizing, especially the bottoms.
The Jacket/Tshirt combination was Huge and the bottoms were sized for a 7 year old! The tights would have come up to my chest if I tried on. frustrating since I really wanted this and now will have to take a hit on restocking fee or opt for credit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Lee | February 28, 2019Bad bad bad quality! Very disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs SmallBy Current Customer | February 14, 2019I ordered a large because that’s the largest size this comes in and the top fits nicely. The shorts are rather tight and the leggings are impossible to get on, luckily I had some spare ones in the closet from a previous outfit!Was this review helpful to you?
- RUNS SO SMALLBy Anonymous | October 20, 2017I wish they sold separates in this costume. I wear a size 2 and ordered the small and I probably need the large in the shorts but small in top combo. Beware if you have curves!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Current Customer | August 19, 2016True to the size. So happy with my purchase and cant wait to wear it.Was this review helpful to you?