The Matrix Trinity Costume for Women
- 100% polyester
- Shiny vinyl jacket has zipper down center front of chest
- Sunglasses are one size fits most
- Pants and weapon sold separately
- Exclusively made by us, officially licensed
- Stretch knit soft inner lining
An Apple a Day Keeps Smith Away
One of the hardest parts about being on the outside of the simulation is all the wonderful creature comforts that you used to enjoy. Missing out on steaks, parties, and your comfortable bed make for a pretty hard life. That is why you occasionally pop back into the Matrix and do some routine tasks that. They comfort you and remind you of what you are fighting.
So, when you go into the Matrix and head into the nearest store, it is always a wonderful feeling for you. You like to wander the aisles and imagine what it would be like if it were real. Without all the programs trying to kill you, coming here for a nice fresh apple a day would be a great way to spend some time!
Whether you are in a simulation, or just want to hang out while looking like the coolest futuristic fighter in movie history, you will love this The Matrix Trinity Costume for Women. This shiny, black overcoat has the movie-accurate details that will make you love wearing it and showing it off. The sunglasses are a perfect match for the movie model that Neo and Trinity wear. The jacket has everything from the popped collar to zipper on the front. You will look as awesome as you feel in this costume!
If you are looking for the perfect, movie-accurate Trinity costume, then this is the one for you. This costume is too perfect to be a simulation, so you can be sure that there won’t be any glitches in the Matrix that look this cool!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
- Good costume!By O | October 30, 2021Height 5'7" | Size X-LargeMy bust is 43" and the XL fit perfectly. The jacket did arrive very wrinkled. I ironed the inside of the jacket on medium heat and then let it hang for a day or two and ironed it again and all the wrinkles came out.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Good costume! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Good costume! No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2022Height 5'9" | Weight 180 | Size X-LargeIt's Perfect! Exactly as described. Good Quality for a costume. Fit is perfect! I am extremely pleased with this!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 5, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 23, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- TrinityBy Kari | November 1, 2021Height 5’10 | Weight 150 | Size X-LargeI got an extra large for my long arms, then cinched the back to make it fit. Best Halloween costume I have purchased in my life! Great quality, and plan to wear it again in the future.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?