Dark Northern King Costume
What does your daily life look like? Weird lich-like creatures attacking from the northern icy wastelands? Crazy rulers bickering and war over who gets to be the true king of the land? Flippin’ dragons flying through the air? Backstabbing soldiers, who’d just as soon stab you in the back the second you you’re your eyes off of them? Yeah, that’s just the norm. Better grab your sword, hop on your trusty stallion and get to work. First, you’re going to need the outfit befitting of a master swordsman from a medieval fantasy land.
This exclusive dark northern king costume helps you command the type of presence you’re going to need if you plan on fighting against narcissistic kings, treacherous soldiers and mystical creatures. It’s an all-inclusive costume that comes with a tunic that’s black as a raven’s feather. Featuring a linen cape, with plenty of faux fur covering the shoulders to give you that regal presence on the battlefield. It also comes with a belt and matching gloves to help you feel like a valiant swordsman from a faraway fantasy land.
Of course, once you have it on, you’ll have your hands full. This outfit is so realistic that you may find yourself wielding a legendary sword against an icy frost beast! You may find yourself crossing blades with treacherous foes who are trying to steal your rightful place as commander. You might even find yourself riding on the back of a dragon. It all starts with this outfit!
- Dark Northern King Costume
- 50% polyester 50% linen
- Tunic has linen collar & sleeves, back zipper, faux suede body, padded skirt
- Linen cape has wide collar of luxury faux fur
- Cape fastens with 2 faux leather belts that crisscross over chest and buckle in back
- Faux leather belt has antique-brass-tone metal buckle
- Faux suede gloves have wide foam cuffs
- NOTE: Cape is more of a charcoal grey color, not black as pictured
- Pair of Gloves