Dark Northern King Men's Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Dark Northern King Costume
- 50% polyester 50% linen
- Tunic has linen collar & sleeves, back zipper, faux suede body, padded skirt
- Linen cape has wide collar of luxury faux fur
- Cape fastens with 2 faux leather belts that crisscross over chest and buckle in back
- Faux leather belt has antique-brass-tone metal buckle
- Faux suede gloves have wide foam cuffs
- Note: Cape may appear darker in photo
WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK
What does your daily life look like? Do you live in a lovely but bitter land where the seasons themselves seem desperate to freeze you solid? Questionably loyal soldiers, who’d just as soon stab you in the back the second you take your eyes off of them? A bunch of wild barbarians threaten to attack from outlying icy wastelands? How about a handful of crazy rulers from forever away that seem to think your territory and resources are theirs to play with?
Ugh, and if all those normal daily affairs weren't enough, has the whole medieval world gone fantasy on you? Do you have weird lich-like creatures knocking at your door? Real to life dragons flying through the air!? Jeez! All you wanted was to do right by your people and enjoy a cozy night by the fire while watching the snow drift quietly to the ground. Well, don't worry. We're here to make sure you've got all you need to succeed in your role as a Northern King!
DESIGN & DETAILS
This exclusive Dark Northern King Costume helps you command the type of presence you’re going to need if you plan on fighting against narcissistic kings, treacherous soldiers, and mystical creatures. It’s an all-inclusive costume that comes with a tunic that’s black as a raven’s feather. The look also features a linen cape with plenty of faux fur covering the shoulders to give you that regal presence on the battlefield. Finish off your look with a belt and matching gloves to help you feel like a valiant swordsman from a faraway, fantasy land.
JOIN SNOW WITH MIGHT
Once you've got this Northern King look equipped, the adventure begins. You may find yourself wielding a legendary sword against an icy frost beast or perhaps even befriending one of those dragons. Who knows what kind of glorious fate awaits you once the game of swords and snow begins!
|X-Small||Tunic Waist||36 1/2"||93cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- CostumeBy Izamar Fontanez | September 23, 2016It's a good costume but they only thing I didn't like was that the cape was gray and in the picture it shows that it's black.Was this review helpful to you?
- TerribleBy Anonymous | October 23, 2018Looks nothing like the picture. Everything on it is so cheap. This costume is a rip off. Sleeves and cape are an ugly grey color looks just awfull. The gloves worst ever.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Fragile MaterialBy Talos | May 11, 2021Height 6'1" | Weight 200lbs | Size LargeThe costume looks exactly the way it does in the video and it actually looks quite nice. Everything fit surprisingly well. The materials and fabric are very cheap and fragile though. For the price paid I would expect higher quality material. It is better than what you find in a typical costume store, but not much better.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 17, 2020Height 5'7" | Weight 170 | Size MediumThis is very good quality. I followed the size chart and ordered a small but had to send it back, ended up with a medium, so for me the chart was a bit off and you should go larger, I am 5'7", 170 lbs. and could have possibly even used the large. The return/exchange was great and simple. This costume should last many years, got the sword and boot covers and wig also, happy with purchase.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the important sizing information on this Northern King Costume! We hope you get many happy Halloweens out of it. To the King of the North!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!By Current Customer | November 9, 2019This is the best costume for Jon Snow for the price. They gray color was not exactly what I wanted, but when I received the costume I realized it was great. I ended up using black fabric paint for the cloak, but the gray arms on the tunic was perfect. I am very happy with this purchase!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Anonymous | November 6, 2019This costume is incredible. Well made, sturdy and perfect for the Jon Snow look. Well done!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Aww shucks! We're just so happy you liked our "Jon Snow" Dark Northern King Costume! We aim to make all our Made By Us costumes with quality you won't normally find from a costume.
- Great Product!!!!!By MarkGoehring | October 30, 2019Look at the pictures, watch the video, read the notes, the cape is GRAY. I don't understand how people are complaining about this and giving the product a low score. Mine looks EXACTLY as is pictured on the website and I couldn't be happier!
I wasn't sure on the size charts (went with LARGE which seemed immense to me as a person with a 36" waist) but after using the live chat, the nice folks assured me that was the best size based on my measurements. (my one thought, you should include the neck measurements here as mine is a tad tight when fully zipped)
Costume arrived right on time and everything is as it should be. Much better quality than you buy at a "box store" where everything is plastic, this is made from actual fabric!
For the price, I find this to be a very good costume that I will wear in a variety of configurations. I like that the cape can be completely removed and still looks good overall. Very happy with my first order from this company and will definitely be back next year!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Chuck | March 23, 2019Looks awesome and very comfortable!Was this review helpful to you?
- TerrificBy Robert Anderson | November 5, 2018Great costume, very well made and sturdy. I wore it to an outdoor event in the rain and it held up just fine. This costume was first rate and I will use it for years to come.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Robert, Thanks for your review. That is a great costume, and I am glad it also held up in the rain!
- Cape is light grayBy NorcalKJ | November 4, 2018Costume was made of quality fabric and was constructed nicely, however, the Cape was light gray on the outside.
If you’re looking for a accurate Jon Snow costume, this one is not for you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as picturedBy Anonymous | October 20, 2018For the price i would expect the costume to look like the picture. The cape is a greyish color and so are the sleeves. In the picture everything appears more black. Disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Quick deliveryBy Current Customer | August 26, 2017Quick delivery and i liked the costume a lot!!! Definitely will buy againWas this review helpful to you?