Dragon Queen Wig
- 100% olefin synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Wig styled w/ long curls and braids
- Braids held w/ gold hair tie
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
In some ancient kingdoms, the women who were blessed with the longest locks of hair were some of the most sought after beauties around. It's pretty easy to see why. For example, the historic and remarkable Dragon Queen had beautiful white-blonde hair which glistened in the sunlight, in fact, it was one of the main reasons why she was able to control the beastly fire-breathing dragons that once inhabited the earth. Now you can recreate the mystifying look by donning this Dragon Queen wig.
This renaissance inspired wig is ultra long and styled in loose curls that hang down past the shoulders. Double braids are styled on both sides for a beautiful touch that will accentuate any historical themed costume. Wear the wig and get ready to feel like ancient royalty, oh and don't be surprised if dragons come out of the woodwork to serve you.
|Standard||Wig Circumference||18" - 25"||46cm - 64cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great wigBy Haley | November 2, 2019The wig is very comfortable to wear and is not too heavy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018A little bit heavy to wear all night. Quality was excellent.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved itBy Current Customer | October 7, 2017I loved the color, style and length!! Just what I neededWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- great wig! :)By Sara K. | November 3, 2019The wig really tied my Daenerys costume together, and people recognized it as The Dragon Queen's hairstyle immediately. I will say that the wig is heavier than you might expect, and it might get hot if you wear it all night (like I did). However, it's definitely worth the purchase since it looks great with the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- BRILLIANT!!!By Cindi Johnson | October 31, 2019Was MUCH MORE than i expected!
Good quality, braided very well, and was curled to perfection!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor productBy Yas | October 12, 2019The wig arrived in an open bag. So I don’t know if it was new. The quality is very poor, very little hair, and thin...can see through it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 8, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- 10XBy DEX | December 9, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Ilan Elharar | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Costume!By AR | November 18, 2018Won a contest this year with this costume. Super cute!Was this review helpful to you?