Golden Goddess Wig
- Blonde goddess wig
- Made of synthetic fibers
- Long blonde hair curly locks and straight bangs
- Braid along the top
- Elastic mesh cap interior
In a world of mundane needs and the ever-presence of deadlines for all sorts of tasks, we mere mortals constantly struggle to find even a few seconds each day to where we can take a long breath and feel that we do not immediately have to dive back into productivity. It makes little things like comfort and achieving the look that you’re aiming for especially stressful. And, when you’re trying to get your clothing to lay the way it promised it would or your hair to stop doing that thing that it keeps doing, those few seconds aren’t nearly enough. In fact, a few hours might not get us there!
It is for this that we pray in thanks for the ancient goddesses who have looked down upon we tragic few and blessed us with a little of their own divine might. Immortality they may all have and an endless amount of time, but their perfect hair remains that way through ultimate power! And, they’ve granted us this rare opportunity to feel how they do all the time with this Golden Goddess Wig. Made of beautiful threads of creation, these long curly blonde locks with perfect straight bangs—already proof that they were divinely created—are sure to remain precisely and immortally in place while you finally get to stride out like the deity you are!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Don’t look like it’s picturesBy Cassie | November 7, 2019Not a good looking wigWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 10, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018It was beautiful unfortunately the party got cancelled so that I had to return itWas this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Anonymous | October 31, 2018Very shiny blond. Perfect for one night of trick or treat.Was this review helpful to you?
- Difficult to sayBy Current Customer | September 18, 2017I didn't really do anything with wig since it matched costume and costume was defective I didn't even bother ---Was this review helpful to you?