Dark Northern King Wig
- 100% olefin synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Chin-length hair styled in all-over curls
- Tousled look is perfect for times when winter is coming
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
The toughest part about securing your place as the Dark Northern King isn’t fighting off waves of giant opponents or even the ice-covered living dead. Nor is it the struggles with being so darkly beautiful. No, the real struggle is the bloody wind. It’s angry, hostile, and bitter. We’re not talking bitter-cold, either.Jealousy is the only explanation for the things that the coming winter winds will do to a Northern King’s rich locks.
We know that it’s terrible having to deal with bed head in the middle of the afternoon. That’s why we have the grand Dark Northern King Wig available, just for you, our liege. The synthetic hair on an elastic edged mesh cap is just the right length, just the right amount of curl, and just the right amount of tousle up to effortlessly give you the look of a ragged warrior. You have plenty to fight, so spare yourself need to fight your hair, too!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Mariah Carley | September 27, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- ItchyBy TCB | November 13, 2018It is a huge head of hair itchy in my head even with a skull cap. Didn't seem even all around was a little thin in the back but it served its purpose.Was this review helpful to you?
- TerrificBy Robert Anderson | November 5, 2018This was a good wig. Once you shake it out, it's very luxurious. I had women wanting to run their fingers through it at a Halloween party. So I would say it was effective.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hey Robert, It certainly sounds like you had a great time wearing the wig, along with the costume, at the Halloween party. Best regards.