North Pole Train Conductor Boys Costume
- Vest Front w/ Attached Chain
- 100% polyester costume
- Jacket has functional gold buttons down center front
- Vest has attached gold chain and faux buttons
- Vest ties around the waist and hook and loop fastener around the neck
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Conductor hat has printed graphics on the front
- Tie measures approx 52" long
- Exclusively, made by us!
SEEKING NORTH POLE CONDUCTOR
Would your tyke like to work in an exciting field that offers travel to magical locations and includes interaction with celebrities of world-wide renown? Do they have the steam to push forward no matter how tough the odds—even ones that seem to defy the very laws of physics? Well, if so, the Arctic Express is proud to announce a vacancy for an exciting career with the exclusive railway to the mysterious north.
Potential applicants should be kiddos who know that there isn't much difference between imagination and reality. They will have shown a history of being on the good list and ideally have a few years of experience developing a love for pushing buttons, pulling levers, and a refined palette for candies, chocolates, and other sweets. (Note: cookies are exclusively reserved for the big guy in red, at least until Mrs. Claus says it is diet time.)
DESIGN & DETAILS
If your kiddo has what it takes to command the Arctic Express and bring believers and non-believers alike to the realm of Santa, this North Pole Train Conductor costume is just the ticket to earn a new and exciting career. This is a Made by Us ensemble that includes everything your tyke needs for a convincing look. Start with a blue conductor's jacket with long sleeves, lapels, and jingle-bell-themed buttons. Your kiddo will keep cool with the detailed vest front and the attached gold chain. The matching pants and necktie give that professional air while the official 'Conductor' hat tops off the look.
FANTASTIC HOURS; EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We know that young kids can't work too many hours a week, so we're excited to note that this position only requires a couple of nights per year with the option to don the Conductor's uniform whenever they like. Not only does the job have great hours, but your kiddo is guaranteed to have a ton of fun and may be showered with treats along the way!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Small||Vest Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||16" - 26"||41cm - 66cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small||Vest Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||20" - 32"||51cm - 81cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Too expensive for what it isBy Marissa | November 5, 2022So this costume is very cute. Kind of weird that the “vest” is a smock that ties in the back, undoubtedly because it is cheaper to make. I spent over $60 on it though. I could buy a pretty nice quality boy’s real dress suit and add a chain or real pocket watch for the same! Also, my son wore it for like an hour and the chain broke in the middle. We fixed it and he wore it for trick or treating and it broke again (the whole thing separated from the fabric). Cheap and ridiculous for something I paid so much for. I guess my real issue here is the price vs quality.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Too expensive for what it is Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Too expensive for what it is No (0)
- Great Costume, Great Customer Service!By William Schaper III | October 16, 2020Height 4’6” | Weight 62lbs | Size SmallLet’s start in the beginning. I placed my order and was very happy with the assistance I received from the customer service representative. Unknowingly during the interaction, the representative canceled the order. I didn’t realize it until a week or so later when I never received a tracking number. When I reached out again to HalloweenCostumes.com they were more than apologetic and helpful. Being I needed the costume that coming Friday for my son’s career day at school, 3 days away, they even expedited the shipping at no extra cost so we would have it in time! WOW! Great Customer Service!!
Now for the costume! Great quality for the price. As with all costume that come out of a bag, they need a little TLC. Some light ironing and reshaping was necessary. Seems are strong and well sewn. The fit for my son was almost perfect! He is a string bean, tall and thin for his age, so we realized there are some compromises we deal with. I order to fine outfits the fit his skinny body, arms and legs are sometime a little short. This is was the case with this costume but not a complaint, more a reality of buying off the rack items. The costume is almost a tailored fit to torso, shoulders, and waist but maybe a half inch short in the arms and legs. A great compromise for such a great fit and not getting something that is too big and frumpy looking. We added our own white button-up shirt to finish the look. Overall, the costume is great. Awesome quality and manufacturing for what you get at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this costume for your little train conductor in your life!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume, Great Customer Service! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume, Great Customer Service! No (0)Monster Responds...Wow! Thank you so much for such a detailed review and adorable photo. Your little conductor looks so professional in his train conductor costume! We bet he'll be wearing this Made By Us costume long after he gets his A+
- Cute costumeBy Anonymous | October 27, 2020Height 42 inches | Weight 39 Ibs | Size SmallI have to start out to say that customer service was excellent. They were really helpful in my exchange and trying to help me determine a size.
That being said, The costume itself is cute. BUT....
First I wish they would make the tie a clip on tie because I had to Youtube how to tie a tie and my husband hasn't worn a tie in at least 9 years or so.
Second, the coat's arms were so tight that I had to exchange it for the next size up. My son is is tall and skinny, so the arms should have fit. That made everything else big on my son. I had to add extra Velcro so I can keep the top of the vest from hanging below his stomach. I also had to have his pants alter to become shorter It was a good 3 inches too long.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?