A League of Their Own Coach Jimmy Men's Costume
- Baseball Cap
- Pair of Socks
- 96% polyester 4% spandex
- Shirt has center-front buttons
- Embroidered patches on breast & left sleeve
- Pants have elastic at waist & cuffs
- Faux leather belt has metal buckle, threads through loops at waist of pants
- Knee-high socks have ribbed cuffs
- Baseball cap has hook & loop fastener size adjustment band at back
- Officially licensed
Ah, Coach Jimmy. He might seem more interesting in sleeping in the dugout than he is in coaching, but when he finally gets to it, he's one of the best. Whether he was trying to stay awake during games or disciplining the girls on his team for a wild night out, he was always full of surprises. Through all of that unpolished behavior, he was still a sweet guy at heart who truly cared for the women on his team.
This men’s baseball costume comes with everything you need for a successful at-bat this Halloween. The baseball style shirt buttons up the front and has high-quality patches on the chest and sleeve. The front patch says A League of Their Own. The costume also comes with baseball pants that have elastic at the waist and bottom of the legs for a comfortable fit and classic look. The pants have belt loops and come with a faux leather belt with buckle. Round the bases of your look with the baseball socks and cap that adjusts in the back with Hook and Loop fastener. Whether you are going out to the ballgame with the rest of your team or playing solo, this costume is sure to be the talk of the diamond this Halloween.
Thanks to Jimmy, we all know there's no crying in baseball. You might have to remind people that there's no crying when they see you arrive this Coach Jimmy Costume from A League of Their Own, no matter how happy they are! This high-quality costume looks just like the character Tom Hanks played in the classic baseball film, making you look like you're stepping out of the silver screen. This old-timey baseball uniform will have you saying, "Play ball!"
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 42"||71cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 48"||91cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 54"||97cm - 137cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy brooke Goodell | November 1, 2020Height 6’0” | Weight 165 | Size MediumBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well made Great fitBy Jess | October 27, 2019Husband 5'8 175. med fit perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 13, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Melinda Losey | October 13, 2020Good quality. Received it promptly. Costume ran small.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- So fun!By Alli | October 27, 2019Really great costume and my husband didn't complain once about wearing it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Broken Belt Loop - still okBy Ashton | October 2, 2019The material is thicker than expected - socks are SO long! but the pants hide any extra length.
The stitching looks a little shoddy and one of the belt loops on the pants was ripped out, but shouldn't be too difficult to fix. I bought "Rockford Peaches" patches from etsy to cover the movie name title - we got eye black and a baseball bat to complete!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Quality!By Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Current Customer | September 20, 2017I was really surprised to find how great this costume was. It is comfortable and the perfect size. I couldn't be happier about it. The belt is a little stiff, but other than that it is really great. And, hey, if I really wanted to I could probably wear my own belt. I will definitely use this company again.Was this review helpful to you?
- GREATBy Stephanie | December 7, 2015great quality and fitWas this review helpful to you?