Wilma Flintstone Adult Costume
- Wilma Flintstone Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fleece fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Officially licensed
- One-shoulder dress has elastic neckline & waistband
- Bright orange foam headpiece has elastic security band
- Necklace is giant plastic beads on elastic cord
Living up That Cave Lifestyle
The Flintstones are the most revolutionary cave people of all time. Bedrock was on the cutting edge when they figured out how to get dinosaurs to help them out. When we drop in on this community, they're living it up! They've got little birds for doorbells and sirens, a giant crab for a lawnmower, and a real-life cuckoo clock! They even have airplanes strapped to pterodactyls! We're pretty sure that without electricity if they were in the world today against us, they would still seem far more advanced. Maybe we could learn a thing or two from them about being environmentally friendly and still living that luxurious lifestyle. And have you seen those Brontosaurus ribs? They're so huge! That thing could feed an army! No wonder Bam Bam's such a strong little toddler!
You'll live up that prehistoric lifestyle with this white one-shouldered dress is elastic so that it fits securely. It also has a ragged cavegirl hemline. The waist is cinched with elastic for an adorable look. You'll also receive a wild, cartoon wig and a chunky faux-boulder necklace. Pair this costume with a pair of sandals and you'll look right at home in the Mesozoic Era.
Pretty as a Pictograph
Be the queen of the Paleolithic era and utilize dinosaurs for the coolest things (even a garbage disposal and vacuum). In gorgeous white and orange, you'll feel like the bell of the prehistoric promenade. This costume is great for a Halloween, TV show themed, or caveman party! Don't forget to grab your best friend Betty and let Fred and Barney tag along, too, for a classic group theme. Have a yabba dabba doo time this year with this Wilma Flintstone Costume. Just because you're a prehistoric lady, doesn't mean you're old school!
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Standard||Chest||31" - 35"||79cm - 89cm|
|Standard||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||29" - 38"||74cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||33" - 40"||84cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- quick deliveryBy Current Customer | October 28, 2016this costume is really cuteWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | March 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Don't Buy!By Anonymous | October 21, 2016Read the reviews here and Amazon. Terrible quality. The wig is ridiculous. The necklace is broken and the dress is completely see through. They make returning so difficult (you have to pay shipping + restocking fee). Therefore, I would completely avoid and buy something else and at another vendor.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too shortBy Current Customer | September 1, 2016I orderd a Large size but still to short. Shorter than in pic.
Foam wig is not good and i had to buy a real wig.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing and quality is offBy JMonroe | October 22, 2015I ordered the XL because I'm busty, and while the dress fits around me, the dress is very short-waisted - like an empire waist. More so, it is much shorter than it appears in the image. And as for the "hair," the elastic strap broke as I was putting it on. It is a foam hairpiece and I can't get it to lie flat because of how it was folded in the bag. The necklace would be better with one or two more stones.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love ittt!!By Belly | September 28, 2015Fast service!! I love my costume!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty good, thinnish and smallBy Anonymous | November 11, 2014It is a fun costume, thinnish material. Slightly small ... wish I had gotten the plus sized version (I wear a 10-12 dress).Was this review helpful to you?