Authentic Marty McFly Jacket Costume
- Red body: 100% polyester, gray base: 86% polyester, 9% rayon, 5% cotton
- Red jacket body is a unique "waffle" style fabric, zipper on front
- Faux leather collar, sleeves, and pocket details
- "Accordion" style sleeves are held up in 2 places by straps w/ metal snaps
- Extra wide ribbed waist band and wrist cuffs
- Officially licensed & Exclusive!
- NOTE: This product may have an odor due to manufacturing and packaging, please allow time to air out prior to use
This authentic Marty McFly jacket recreates the jacket worn by Michael J. Fox in the sequel to the Robert Zemeckis film. The jacket zips up in the front and features a red, webbed exterior, with faux leather sleeves and accents. The front pockets are fully functional and the sleeves adjust with straps and snaps.
Note: the jacket does not actually auto-dry or auto-self adjust, but it does do a smashing job of recreating the style from the movie and it's the perfect look for 2015 and beyond!
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|Small||Jacket Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Your jacket is now dry!By EctoScottie85 | October 5, 2016Massive Back to the Future fan right here!
As a child of the 80's BTTF has been one of my favourite movie franchises. I have already purchased and modified HC products before e.g.: The Shoes and Hoverboard.
Now! I finally have the jacket. I was a little sceptical of the 1st "lower budget" jacket that was released but am very impressed by the more expensive "Authentic" jacket. Its not 100% screen accurate but gives the all over movie representation.
I will do some minor modifications but overall I'm very impressed! The "size adjusting/ jacket drying" box is awesome and gave me goosebumps hearing that movie quote.
Great Job Team and thanks Warehouse Monster for not eating my order.
ScottieWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Your jacket is now dry! Yes (4) Vote No on the review titled Your jacket is now dry! No (0)
- AwesomeBy Anonymous | October 16, 2018Quality is excellent. I weigh 160 pounds, size medium fits goodWas this review helpful to you?
- Very well done.awesome replica!!!By Anonymous | November 1, 2016Pretty close and pretty cool...especially for the price. Ive been waiting for one these since the first time I saw bttf 2 when I was little. I couldn't ask for a much better representation of the actual prop.I will display it proudly with my collection.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Very well done.awesome replica!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Very well done.awesome replica!!! No (0)
- Cool Jacket!By Mike D | September 4, 2016Very nice affordable jacket. Not screen accurate but for the price a very good likeness of the movie prop. The sound effects are awesome. Jacket fits well and is comfy. I find the pockets aren't as adjustable as I would have liked but are acceptable. Overall a nice costume piece to complement the rest of my McFly outfit!Was this review helpful to you?
- AmazingBy brettface | September 28, 2016I am beyond pleased with this jacket. It looks incredible. People are going to lose their shit when they see me dressed up this year. I'm so glad I sprang for this one instead of the cheaper version (also sold here).
The little light-up buttons and sound effects are awesome, but it's not loud enough to hear unless you're in a quiet room. Still, I'm glad they included this neat little feature.
The two front pocket flaps are pretty weird, but if you just snap the snaps on each one and use the photo on the website for a reference, you'll see how they go. The gray flaps tuck into the pockets where they snap into place and then just sort of 'hang out' over the front of them.
Two things to keep in mind:
* The sizing runs a little big. I'm a large, I ordered a large, and even with the sleeves fully "snapped up", the arms are just a little too long.
* This is 100% polyester, and it's hot as hell. That's great if you plan to wear it on a chilly Halloween evening, but if you're expecting even remotely warm weather, expect to sweat like crazy.
I'm really, really pleased with this jacket. If you're on the fence about paying less than half for that other, cheaper version, don't bother. After seeing this one in person and then comparing it to the photos of the other one, I know I made the right call.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...This is a great review regarding this jacket, thank you so much for taking the time to give this feedback! I'm going to hope that people are excited to see you in this, and we would be too so feel free to share photos of your upcoming event! Thanks again for letting us know your thoughts on an item we sell.
- Five StarsBy Kayotik1086 | September 14, 2020Height 5'3" | Weight 170 lbs. | Size SmallFits good through the body. The shoulders feel a little tight because of the strap on the shoulder that snaps to the sleeve. The jacket does have a weird smell to it because of the material, but I think it will fade over time. Overall great!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 29, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Best jacket for the money on the marketBy Current Customer | October 4, 2017This is a really good jacket. It looks great, and fits great. Be warned, these jackets run large. You will want to get a size smaller than you normally wear. I normally wear a large, and the medium fit me perfectly. The jacket sounds are also really cool, although they are a little quiet, and someone will not be able to hear them in a crowded room. I only gave the jacket 4 stars because it is not 100 percent screen accurate. The red is a little too bright, and the wrist cuffs are supposed to be gray, not black. There is also no way to adjust the sleeve length, as the straps that hold the sleeves in place are not adjustable. But other than that, this jacket is superb, and I would buy it again in a second. For a complete review of Marty's 2015 costume from Halloweencostumes.com, follow this link: https://youtu.be/pzh8ZpGlX0AWas this review helpful to you?