Authentic Marty McFly Jacket Costume
- Authentic Marty McFly Jacket
- 100% polyester construction
- Red jacket body is a unique "waffle" style fabric, zipper on front
- Faux leather collar, sleeves, and pocket details
- "Accordion" style sleeves are held up in 2 places by straps w/ metal snaps
- Extra wide ribbed waist band and wrist cuffs
- Auto-adjusting, auto-drying replica box attached to jackets waist, box lights up and says 2 different movie quotes
- Officially licensed & Exclusive!
- NOTE: This product may have an odor due to manufacturing and packaging, please allow time to air out prior to use
This authentic Marty McFly jacket recreates the jacket worn by Michael J. Fox in the sequel to the Robert Zemeckis film. The jacket zips up in the front and features a red, webbed exterior, with faux leather sleeves and accents. The front pockets are fully functional and the sleeves adjust with straps and snaps. The jacket even lights up and speaks phrases from the movie when you press the buttons at the bottom. The phrases include: “Drying mode on. Jacket Drying. Your jacket is now dry,” and “Adjusting fit.”
Note: the jacket does not actually auto-dry or auto-self adjust, but it does do a smashing job of recreating the style from the movie and it's the perfect look for 2015 and beyond!
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
As a child of the 80's BTTF has been one of my favourite movie franchises. I have already purchased and modified HC products before e.g.: The Shoes and Hoverboard.
Now! I finally have the jacket. I was a little sceptical of the 1st "lower budget" jacket that was released but am very impressed by the more expensive "Authentic" jacket. Its not 100% screen accurate but gives the all over movie representation.
I will do some minor modifications but overall I'm very impressed! The "size adjusting/ jacket drying" box is awesome and gave me goosebumps hearing that movie quote.
Great Job Team and thanks Warehouse Monster for not eating my order.
The little light-up buttons and sound effects are awesome, but it's not loud enough to hear unless you're in a quiet room. Still, I'm glad they included this neat little feature.
The two front pocket flaps are pretty weird, but if you just snap the snaps on each one and use the photo on the website for a reference, you'll see how they go. The gray flaps tuck into the pockets where they snap into place and then just sort of 'hang out' over the front of them.
Two things to keep in mind:
* The sizing runs a little big. I'm a large, I ordered a large, and even with the sleeves fully "snapped up", the arms are just a little too long.
* This is 100% polyester, and it's hot as hell. That's great if you plan to wear it on a chilly Halloween evening, but if you're expecting even remotely warm weather, expect to sweat like crazy.
I'm really, really pleased with this jacket. If you're on the fence about paying less than half for that other, cheaper version, don't bother. After seeing this one in person and then comparing it to the photos of the other one, I know I made the right call.