HAZMAT Suit & Mask Costume
- Hooded Coverall
- Respirator Style Mask
- NOTE: Not a functional Hazmat outfit
- 100% polyester
- Yellow jumpsuit fits with zipper up the front
- Sleeves, foot pant legs and hood have elastic
- Molded latex mask covers face and fits with elastic band
- NOTE: Not a functional HAZMAT suit. It's just made to look like one!
I'm not really a hazmat agent. I just play one on...Halloween.
So, just imagine this: The Halloween party or the local bar or whatever place you’re planning on hanging out in is totally hopping. There are tons of people having fun. Tons of people thinking everything is just fine. Tons of people never, ever expecting…
…your arrival in a hazmat suit. The people in the crowd will part for you. They will gasp a collective gasp. And then they will will start freaking out about what possible haz mats (i.e., hazardous materials) you’re there to take care of. Chemical agents (scary)? Nuclear agents (scarier)? Biological agents (ewwww)? Fire (blaaah – run!)? To keep up the trick and make it believable, you’ll need to be wearing a seriously authentic looking hazmat suit.
Like this HAZMAT Suit and Mask. It looks just like the real deal, but nobody has to know that the yellow polyester jumpsuit was designed as a costume. The sleeves, pant legs and hood are fitted with elastic to stay in place while you scope out the scene. There’s even a latex mask that covers your face like a real SCBA (self contained breathing apparatus – like SCUBA, but not underwater…). It stays on with an elastic band. The whole getup zips up the front so it’s easy to put on, and to take off for the big reveal when your joke is over. Then everybody will know that it’s not a functional hazmat suit – it’s just made to look like one. Then you’ll win the night. You will so totally win.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good and cool, but provide your own glovesBy Anonymous | October 30, 2016This doesn't come with gloves, but you can easily get dishwashing or medical gloves to go with it. Also, if you wear glasses, be aware that the plastic face covering is pushed in very close to your face by the snug hood and your glasses will be smashed against your face. I ended up cutting the transparent plastic out. It looked so much like a real HazMat suit that I had people asking me all night whether I was getting hot in it, but it was very breathable polyester and I was just fine--not too hot at all.
In the photo you'll see a gap between the suit and one of my gloves. I was wearing short gloves, but recommend longer gloves to eliminate that gap.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great stuffBy Lance Miller | October 14, 2020Size StandardIt was a real hit!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good QualityBy Anonymous | July 12, 2018The costume is of good quality, but be gentle with the zipper. It is a very breathable polyester so you wont get too hot. I would recommend buying black gloves to go with the costume, as gloves are not included. Sometimes the gas mask may have a slight chemical odor. But the over-all quality is decent.Was this review helpful to you?