Chemical Warfare Mask
- Latex mask covers entire head
- Molded to look like a chemical mask and helmet
- Clear plastic covers the eye holes
- Raspy voice is optional
Nobody remembers what the world was like before it ended, or even what brought upon its destruction. Some say it was poison dropped from the sky by giant metal birds, and others say it was from explosions that burned as bright as the sun. Some even think it was a sickness that made the dead rise from their eternal sleep to hunt the living. Whatever caused this bleak age for the planet, it's made it no longer safe to venture outside unprotected.
Woah! We don't know what happens next, but we're on the edge of our seats! In the meantime, if you need some heavy gear like the folks in that story might carry for your own post-apocalyptic costume, this Chemical Warfare Mask will get you ready for action! It's made from a single piece of molded latex, and crafted to look like a metal vintage-style combat helmet with goggles and an attached steampunk-style gas mask. It looks both creepy. rugged, and intimidating, which is the preferred fashion in the mysterious wasteland that was once Earth.
- Intimidating yet high qualityBy ALEXANDER L. | November 11, 2013Got many compliments wearing it as part of my Halloween costume and also my cosplay during a recent anime convention. I was a cosplaying as a Death Korp of Krieg from the Warhammer 40k universe. The mask does not have any rubbery smell to it and looks hella convincing with some people being very surprised that even the helmet was part of the mask.
If there is something I'm not too happy with, the lenses fog up way too quickly and it muffles my voice when I wear it. But I'm sure a minor modification can fix that.
Overall a good buy and makes for a very intimidating costume.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Intimidating yet high quality Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Intimidating yet high quality No (0)
- So many compliments ...By CHRISTINA H. | November 8, 2013My son would have one "most badass" costume award if there had been one. We paired the mask with a East German Air Force uniform jacket that tailored to fit him. I added decoration to the jacket, an ammo bandolier and a spray painted gun. Every house we trick or treated at complimented his costume.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled So many compliments ... Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled So many compliments ... No (0)
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice quality, worked great for a music videoBy daskeet | April 24, 2017Nice quality, worked great for a music videoWas this review helpful to you?