Men's Top Gun Flight Suit Costume
- 2 Name Badges
- Men's Top Gun Flight Suit
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Center-front zipper
- 4 cargo pockets on chest & thighs close with zippers
- Embroidered patches on breast and sleeves
- Interchangeable name patches for "Maverick" & "Goose" attach with hook & loop fastener
- Aviator shades sold separately
- Officially licensed
Time For the Big One
Can we ask you a serious question? Do you feel the need? If you are not sure what "need" we are referring to, then we should have a little lesson later about 80's movies (bring a notepad and some popcorn). But if you immediately answered "The need for SPEED!", then you may be just who the Top Gun Naval Flying School is looking for! You won't be alone since the number of guys who joined the Navy hoping to become pilots supposedly jumped up by 500% after the movie Top Gun was released. Who could blame them? That is the one job where you are guaranteed to be able to pull off wearing leather bomber jackets and aviator sunglasses and you can buzz the tower in your F-14 even though your commander will get mad at you. But that's just part of living in the Danger Zone!
Honestly, though, it takes a bit more than a rampant hunger for acceleration to become a fighter pilot. Luckily with this Men's Top Gun Flight Suit, you can feel like you fly alongside Maverick and Iceman without actually going to flight school! This officially licensed Top Gun costume looks like it was lifted right out of the iconic action movie and it even has attached replica patches that feature movie-accurate logos. We definitely recommend finding a pair of aviators to complete this look, but you were probably way ahead of us on that.
So let us ask you again: Do you feel the need? Hopefully you're revving your imaginary engine emphatically at this point but just hold your horses until this jumpsuit gets to you. After that, everyone's sure to see you as the genius fighter pilot (aka the 80's classic aficionado) that you are!
- Comfortable costume that is quick and easy.By LYDIA | November 13, 2013I was very comforatable and had a blast wearing this outfit. It washed up great and I can wear again next year.Was this review helpful to you?
- Maverick and Goose!!!!!....guess who got to be Goose.By JON B. | November 10, 2013My girlfriend and I bought the his and her Top Gun costumes. We had been to other sites and Halloween specialty stores and the sizes we needed were either out of stock or all picked through. She is petite and I am tall and broad, so we were really worried about the sizing. However, thanks to the sizing feature offered by HalloweenCostumes.com, we felt confident in our purchase.
When they arrived (promptly and safely, I might add), we tried them on immediately and we couldn't have been happier with the fit. I am usually about a 48-50 chest and sport a 36-inch inseam, so I was nervous about "tugging and pulling," but the costume fit me like a glove.
Hers was a little bit tight around the chest (which is probably by-design anyhow), and she opted to wear a thermal tank top under it, but that was her plan from the get-go and not an issue at all.
We were impressed by the quality of the material and how they looked. All in all, we were both 100% satisfied and will likely use HalloweenCostumes.com for all of our costume needs in the future.Was this review helpful to you?
- Top gunBy Current Customer | November 4, 2015I like the quality of the costume and it looks legit. My only complaint is that the size doesn't really match in the chest. It's rather tight but nothing to complain about other then that small detail. I would definitely recommend this costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- My husband looks HOTBy silly4lilly | October 15, 2015Bought this for my husband for Halloween..... he is 6 ft 200lb with an athletic build. He looks HOT in this costume. If fits him perfectly. He said it is very comfortable and is not made of cheap material. He said he would totally wear this out in public even if its not Halloween! He has never said that about ANY costume he has worn so I just had to write a review!!!! Highly recommend, two thumbs up!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit not as notedBy Current Customer | March 13, 2019Sending it back. The fit was not correct to the sizing chart.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costumeBy Lauren | November 4, 2018I was looking for a comfortable and fun costume to wear to my work on Halloween. I did quite a bit of searching and decided to try the men’s jumpsuit. It was well made and had extra details to really make the costume standout. Everyone at my work was so impressed with it. I will definitely be keeping it to wear again!!Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Carl | August 7, 2017Well made...A+A+A+A+Was this review helpful to you?