Top Gun Flight Dress Costume
- Removable Name Tags
- Top Gun Flight Dress
- 100% polyester
- Dress zips in front for closure
- Attached belt, faux zipper pockets at hips, & ruffles on skirt
- Interchangeable name tag patches for Maverick and Goose
- American flag, Top Gun logo, Untied States Weapons School, Tom Cat, and more patches accent dress
So gentlemen... you've seen our finesse in those heels. Now watch us show off that poise when we get behind a 22,000 horsepower engine equipped with machine guns and rockets!
And we might have developed just a little bit of a trigger finger so you better watch yourself when you take off. We're ready for women to kick the stereotypical 80s action hero aside and to start taking the roles for ourselves. And if you're ready to stand tall, proud, and look smart and sexy, then all you're going to need is this Women's Top Gun Flight Dress. It's got all the fantastic patches from the movie and everything! Styled as a dress version of an Air Force jumpsuit, you're going to be ready to jump into the cockpit and take off!
This dress has all of the styling of the classic flick, along with interchangeable name badges. Identify as the lone wolf Maverick in your pack? Throw that patch on. More of a tall, sweet, family gal like Goose? We've got that patch for you, too! Don't let the boys have all the fun. Grab your favorite aviators shades, some slick boots, and embrace your love of action when you head down to the Danger Zone. In this detailed costume you'll be sure to be the top pilot in no time. You can get a group theme together for an entire officer’s party. But just make sure you always have a good wing woman watching your six!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Attention GetterBy Amy | September 20, 2013All the guys will be standing at attention & saluting you in this outfit. I loved the length & I have a long torso. I bought this a size tight just in case & of coarse to b/c it’s Halloween & I can do that!... So the arms were a little tight & the belt did not reach all the way around. Good thing I had my own. Pretty sure even if it was in my size it would have had those problems. Most belts that come with costumes don’t fit. Other than that LOVED IT!Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable easy costume.By LYDIA | November 13, 2013This outfit was comfortable to wear and easy to accessorize. It was great that it came with the glasses. It made the outfit complete. It washed up great and can be used again.
We wore on a rainy night and the fabric did great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great sexy outfit...By Anonymous | November 17, 2013.... I don't do short dresses like that, but it went over very well. Fits well... just be sure to get some of the boy shorts to wear underneathWas this review helpful to you?
Cute!By Anonymous | November 8, 2013Fit well, my boyfriend thought I looked hot. Kinda tight through the shoulders, though--100% cotton, doesn't stretch at all, so it was a little uncomfortable. I normally wear a small in most clothes, this was a medium.Was this review helpful to you?
- SexyBy Current Customer | August 24, 2016Great costume, my wife looked really sexy...good time!Was this review helpful to you?
- top gunBy Anonymous | November 12, 2013Comfortable and cuteWas this review helpful to you?