Mens Black Suit Costume
- Shirt Front
- Bow Tie
- Jacket & pants: 100% polyester, shirt front: 99% polyester, 1% cotton twill, poplin & broadcloth fabrics
- Black suit jacket w/ faux buttons in front with hook and loop closure and faux pocket flaps
- Elastic waist pants w/ functional side seam pockets
- Necktie fastens w/ tied ribbons
- Bow tie is on an elastic band
- Exclusively, made by us!
- Shirt front self tied at back with strings attached at sides
You are walking along a dark street, lit only by the occasional street lamp. Too many have gone dim or went out entirely. It is odd. But, what is stranger is the clap of hard shoe against sidewalk that you hear as just a scant echo behind your own. You try to vary your steps to trick the echo into making a mistake. A few times, you think you’re successful, but when you stop and turn around, scanning the area around you for signs of the pursuer, there’s nothing but blackness. You squint your eyes to try to coax your eyes into adjusting better in the darkness, but there is nothing.
You step again.Clap. And again.Clap. Twice more.Clap, clap. And, then you have the genius plan. You feign a step. You lift your leg forward and nearly let it fall, but hold in the last second and balance as naturally as you can.Clap. You pause and spin around. You’ve caught him. And he knows it. As if stepping out of a shadow world, the man in black approaches. You’ve done well. You’ve passed your vetting process. Now, it is time to join the ranks.
Will you be a secret agent for MI6? The CIA? Or, are these members of the rumored squad of Earth protectors against all things alien, the mysterious MiB? Perhaps you merely need to go on a mission for God with the Blues Brothers. It’s always tough to tell with these mysterious types, but with your Men’s Black Suit costume, you’re one of them. The suit jacket has faux pocket flaps and elastic waist pants. The necktie fastens with ribbons or can be worn as a bow tie. They recruit only the best, but sometimes the best are even toddlers. What missions will you begin? And, as crucially, what accessories are right for the job!? Only you can determine that from this point on, Agent. Good luck.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Small||Jacket length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 37"||66cm - 94cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Jacket length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Medium||Jacket length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Large||Jacket length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 47"||86cm - 119cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
|X-Large||Jacket length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||38" - 51"||97cm - 130cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||44 1/2"||113cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- One StarBy Anonymous | November 9, 2022It was horrible. The costume was cheap.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Buck | November 7, 2022Very cheap stuff, couldn’t even wear the half shirt wore my own didn’t even come with hat and glasses ordered those separately .
Would have sent them back but by the time you pay restocking and shipping wasn’t worth it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- If you know how to do repairs....By Anonymous | May 12, 2017We bought 9 of these suits for a Blues Brothers dance routine. Almost every single one of them had open seams when they were taken out of the package. The actual action of sewing them together had split the fabric.
I bought a roll of Heat and Bond and used scraps from the pant and sleeve hems to bind the edges back together. I took a long narrow piece of fabric and laid it along the seam with the Heat and Bond under the scrap. Then after ironing it the seam, from the right side, appeared to be normal. I had to do this numerous times.
They are worth the cost but be prepared to do repairs.
The fabric irons easily, the white dicky stays in place and is long enough to not untuck from the pants, It's not a bad suit at all, just a cheaply made suit that needs a little TLC.
The suit is absolutely shaped for men. It has broad shoulders and tapers down under the arms to the waist then fits slender hips. I suggest you go one size up if you don't have a slender waist and hips.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent qualityBy ALAN H. | October 12, 2014Excellent costume.Great fit and quality.Used the fit finder on the web site and the fit was perfect.Coat and jacket are lightweight and look great.Worth the money. Highly recommend this costume.Was this review helpful to you?