Plus Size Black Suit Costume
- Bow Tie
- Shirt Front
- 100% polyester twill, poplin & broadcloth fabrics
- Black suit jacket w/ faux buttons in front with hook and loop closure and faux pocket flaps
- Elastic waist pants w/ functional side seam pockets
- Necktie fastens w/ tied ribbons
- Bow tie is on an elastic band
- Also available in toddler, child & adult standard sizes
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- A great base for an anchorman's costume!By Andrea Lockhart | November 10, 2014One of the TV stations in my city celebrated its 60th anniversary last April. I still have the anniversary spirit lingering, so I decided for this Halloween, I would dress up as one of the anchormen from this station's evening news, who was an all-time favorite in my childhood. I initially had serious problems in putting the costume together--because since anchormen wear suits, getting an actual suit would be very expensive, and if I went to the thrift shops, I would be able to get one at a reasonable price, but then I would have to have it dry-cleaned--an even more EXPENSIVE job! So, while browsing around on the 'net, I stumbled onto this website! This suit costume was exactly what I needed! After purchasing two additional items, the anchorman costume was complete, and it was all under fifty dollars!
My job had a costume contest, and I won in the "Most Creative" category! Everyone, young and old, family and friends, loved the costume and the non-offensive/controversial idea behind it. Even the anchorman himself (now retired and living in another state) loved it! He said, "It's like looking in a mirror!"
This site is wonderful, and due to the great selection and service, I will definitely make it the primary spot for my costume needs--Halloween or other occasions requiring a special dress-up theme. Thanks for making this year's Halloween the best ever since 1991--and that's when I was fifteen!Was this review helpful to you?