Princess Bride Inigo Montoya Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Shirt: 97% polyester, 3% cotton, vest, pants, and foot covers: 100% polyester faux suede pants and vest
- Shirt has laced v-neck, laced sleeve cuffs
- Vest has front lacing
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Foot covers attach with hook & loop fastener
- Synthetic hair on mesh wig cap with elastic edge
- Self adhesive mustache
- Faux leather belt has metal slide buckle
- Officially licensed and exclusive!
- "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya"
HELLO, MY NAME IS...
Some men lack the courage to stare danger in the face. Some men lack the fortitude to endure years of training in the art of the sword. Some men lack the glorious facial hair to become a dashing and handsome hero, ready to avenge the death of his father (awesome mustaches are a must for that kind of thing). Inigo Montoya is a man who lacks nothing!
We bet that you've probably spent a good deal of time reciting Inigo's famous line from The Princess Bride, just like us. You've probably pretended to clash swords with Count Rugen in the epic final battle. You've probably even tried to grow a wicked mustache, just like the daring fencer! Well, pretend no longer, friend. The time has arrived for you to assume the role of Inigo Montoya. Yes, you must proudly proclaim, "I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; now prepare to die!"
DESIGN & DETAILS
Based on the iconic movie character, this licensed Inigo Montoya costume recreates his outfit from the film, The Princess Bride. The costume comes with the yellow shirt, along with a brown vest. The included pants match the vest and the costume set comes with the necessary accessories, like boot covers and belt, to really make you feel like the Spanish fencer. It also comes with a wig and mustache, to help you achieve the look without ever having to grow your own! That's enough to get anyone ready to face off against any villain in a one on one duel!
PREPARE TO... PARTY!
Don't forget to pick up one of our toy sword accessories, since you're going to want your sword skills in top shape for the big battle with the dastardly villain, Rugen. Once you've exacted your revenge, perhaps you can party as the daring hero!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|X-Small||Vest Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||29 1/4"||74cm|
|Small||Vest Length||29 3/4"||76cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||29" - 39"||74cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|Large||Vest Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 46"||91cm - 117cm|
|Large||Pants Inseam||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Meh.By Chris B. | November 4, 2022Size MediumOverall quality is as expected for the price, however the shirt is quite thin and fits smaller than the rest.
The belt & buckle are useless, couldn’t even use it.
Wig was really good, but moustache was terrible as well.
Overall, would only recommend if you’re willing to use your own belt and draw on a moustache,Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Okay costumeBy G | October 29, 2022Height 5’6” | Weight 160Got the medium fits well, costume was overall okay. The shirt, pants, and vest were all of decent quality. Shirt fit slimly on me, vest was a little large on me, pants fit well around the waist but pretty long. The boot covers looked terrible and were really baggy around the leg. The belt is very flimsy, so I substituted a wide leather belt. I would have expected slightly better quality overall.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Hit & MissBy Anonymous | September 29, 2017The shirt and vest are very good for a costume, the pants are fine, the belt is a joke, and the boots are utterly unusable - they're designed for someone far larger than the size of the costumeWas this review helpful to you?