Princess Bride Rodent of Unusual Size Plush
- Stuffed Toy
- Princess Bride Rodent of Unusual Size Stuffed Toy
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Stuffed toy has button eyes and nose
- Appliqued foam teeth and felt claws
- Officially licensed
Are you thinking about heading out on a hike? Looking for a destination that has interesting geographic features and flora and fauna but isn't populated by tourists? We know just the place! And as long as you can survive the three primary dangers of the fire swamp you'll survive your day hike! Oh, those three dangers? Not much, just flame spouts, lightning sand, and . . . what was the last one? Oh yeah! Rodents of Unusual Size.
The flame spouts are somewhat easy to avoid, as long as you listen for an interesting popping sound you can jump out of the way in time. The lightening is a little trickier. If by chance you're taking a hike in this interesting location you'll definitely want to travel in pairs, if only for some help getting out of the pits of sand that'll swallow you up in a split second. The danger that could really do you in are those nasty rodents of unusual size. They'll come out of nowhere and do their best to eat you up. The best way to keep them at bay? Use the fire swamp against them, particularly those handy fire spouts. Sure, your hike might be a little more interesting than you were planning on but it sure beats the crowded state park parking.
If you want to practice your R.O.U.S. take down this stuffed prop will be there for you. Have a friend throw it at you from different angles and roll with it, maybe you'll figure out your weak points. Or you could simply use it as a prop for your Westley costume. If you're aware of these three dangers than you're sure to enjoy your Sunday hike, happy trails!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- This prop makes the costume!By Sam | November 19, 2018Absolutely loved this piece! It was perfectly ugly, and the perfect size. Not too small to be comical, but I also wasn't carrying around a giant fair sized stuffed animal. Was great for a gag- especially when we (Buttercup and Westley) were together! My only complaint is that it shed a little bit; kept finding little brown tufts on my Buttercup dress.Was this review helpful to you?
- Funny addition to our princess bride costumesBy Maisy | October 14, 2019It’s not a high-quality stuffed animal but I think people will still have a laugh when we bring it to the Halloween party.Was this review helpful to you?