The Princess Bride Buttercup Wig
- Beaded Cap
- 100% olefin synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Mesh wig cap has elastic edge for snug fit
- Hair is honey-blonde w/ platinum highlights, styled in long waves
- Beaded cap is faux pearl and gold-tone plastic beads strung on metallic gold cord
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
Whether you're getting abducted by a short Sicilian in the woods, arguing with the Dread Pirate Roberts, or facing an unwanted forced marriage to an evil prince, you always do it with dignity. Sure, you've made some mistakes in the past but you never lose your cool. No, no pathetic tears come to your eyes as you demand answers or confront villains.
Here's the thing that's always confused us, you swam through eel-infested waters, were carried up a windy cliff, stumbled through the Fire Swamp and you were almost swallowed by the lightning sands in the process, and after all that, your hair is looking gorgeous. How did you do it? Oh, a wig? Well, that seems obvious. In this wig with beaded cap, you'll never have to worry about your do' going astray as you're fighting those R.O.U.S. again. A great head of hair without fiddling with a curler? That's what we call twue wove.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- It doesn't look very goodBy sophia | October 25, 2019The wig doesn't really look like the picture....either that model has a small head or they used photoshop. I think I am going to try to style my own hair. I would feel better about the purchase if it were less expensive. It is not as neat looking as the picture...kinda looks like a rats nest. It's a $25 that I wish I had back.Was this review helpful to you?
- Really smallBy Anonymous | October 6, 2017This wig wouldn't fit my head. I would say my head is a little bit larger than average, but then I tried it on my 7 year old and it was too small for her too! On top of that, the hair wasn't as long as pictured. It was almost the same length of my regular hair, which goes halfway down my chest. And because it's a wig I can't return it.Was this review helpful to you?