Princess Bride Sword Inigo Montoya Accessory
- Toy Sword
- Plastic sword is 36" long
- Pommel set w/ faceted faux gems
- Officially licensed, exclusive
NOT FOR ORDINARY MEN!
Ordinary is not the word you use describe Inigo Montoya. He is more than that! He is an artist with the blade, a true Wizard! As such, he doesn't settle for an ordinary blade. He demands the tool of a true artist and that's why the only sword that he would even dare to handle, is that masterwork weapon that his father made!
Now, if you're dressing up as Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride, would you accept some ordinary prop weapon? Of course not! It would be an insult to Inigo's character. You want a sword worthy of the passionate Spanish swordsman! You must have this Inigo Montoya replica sword prop!
DESIGN & DETAILS
The Princess Bride Inigo Montoya Sword is designed to look like the legendary sword from the movie. It's made out of plastic and features a beautifully painted blade and hilt. The handguard curves in an elegant swoop around the side to finish off the authentic look. Once you have it in your hands, you'll be ready to dual Count Rugen in a fiery battle to avenger Domingo!
Don't settle for a common toy sword! Become the swordsman with a fiery passion for revenge by adding this Princess Bride Inigo Montoya sword to your costume!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- It's great for the priceBy Joy | January 21, 2023It's a cheap plastic sword, but that's reflected in the price. It's not exactly to the movie but close enough to make it a super fun prop. It's also nice enough to display after using as a costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Style is great, quality is notBy NatalieA | November 4, 2022This looks JUST like Inigo's sword, which was so fun - my son loved it! But it just didn't hold up at all (the part you hold slid out from the decorative piece and the decorative piece broke), which was disappointing for how much it cost. I bought a different (much cheaper) muskateers sword for my other (younger) son and thought the quality was the same.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectoBy Malee | April 2, 2021I was a little scared at first because the package was busted up some when I got it, but the sword was perfectly fine. No bends, no missing jewels, 5/5 stars.
Of course, it's super light and plastic so don't go around whacking stuff with it, and you'll be fine!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun sword for any costumeBy Maisy | October 14, 2019While this is a bit pricey for what you get in my opinion, it is a very nice looking plastic sword and I’m excited to use it for our costume.Was this review helpful to you?