Deluxe Adult Gray Suit Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has mandarin collar, fastens w/ hook & loop strips at front
- Pants have elastic waistband and side pockets
- Caution: Will not protect from death rays, acid, piranhas, or cat fur
- Officially licensed, exclusive
No More Heroes
Everyone wants to be the hero. Sure, at least that's what we say in public. Deep down though, we're all curious to know what it's like to be evil. Let your inner-villain out by donning our Deluxe Adult Gray Suit Costume. You know you want to!
There is an art to being a maniacal supervillain that can't be taught at evil college. (At least, we don't know of any evil colleges out there). It may be perfectly possible to train henchmen, goons, and evil sidekicks for careers in pursuing world domination, but there always needs to be a ringleader with a certain "je ne sais quoi" pulling their strings. It also helps if they are independently wealthy, at least at first, before their crew becomes established enough to be able to pull off profitable heists and ransoms to fund their endeavors. Once a supervillain has built up enough resources and earned a reputation as being a ruthless tyrant, a diabolical genius, or maybe even a really nice guy who just has big plans for the planet, they can pretty much write their own fashion rulebook.
Design & Details
Until you gain enough prestige to dress however you'd like, this gray suit (made by our very own skilled minions) is a classic style that will get your evil career off on the right foot. The mandarin collared, square shouldered jacket lets all those who oppose you know that you mean business. And, the matching gray pants inform everyone that you would much rather spend your time taking over the world than coordinating outfits, so you just keep everything the same color. Once you're all decked out in your evil ensemble, you'll just have to decide if you want to take over the world today, or wait until tomorrow, and use today as a henchmen team building day.
Watch Out for Spies
One last thing. Keep your eyes peeled for super spies. As soon as you dress up in an evil suit... they start showing up at your headquarters like clockwork!
|X-Small||Jacket Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 37"||66cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 39"||71cm - 99cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 43"||76cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Large||Waist||33" - 47"||84cm - 119cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Looks great! Easily recognizableBy Brent Gear | November 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Dr EvilBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Pants were a little tight and upper was a little big, but close enough to work fine. A little ironing and starch made it look great too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018The costume looked and fit how standard sizes shouldWas this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Current Customer | November 2, 2016Very fun and good quality costume!Was this review helpful to you?