Chocolate Factory Worker Costume for Kids
- Pants w/ Suspenders
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Brown pullover shirt has brown & white striped cuffs & mock-turtle collar
- Knee pants have suspenders sewn to back waistband, attach to front waistband w/ hook & loop fastener behind decorative buttons
- Boot covers have elastic in top edge and under shoe
- Neon green wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
Who wouldn't want to make candy and yummy goodies for one of the coolest guys around - the world-renowned candy warehouse owner! This Kids Chocolate Factory Worker Costume will turn you into a jolly orange worker with the best job in town. One of the perks is you get to sample all the delicious treats! Generations young and old can appreciate this iconic costume – making it a perfect choice for all of your Halloween adventures.
Make your dreams of chocolate rivers and life-size gummy bears come to life when you dress in this kids chocolate factory worker costume. Working with the candy man himself has never been so easy as when you dress your kids and your family in these authentic candy creator costumes. We have adult and toddler costumes as well, so you can start your own candy factory! Whether you want to learn how to make your own candy or are just looking for a fun and entertaining Halloween costumes for your kids, this affordable and high-quality costume is a great choice. We also have all of the accessories you need to take the costume to the next level – including face makeup, gloves, and more!
This chocolate factory worker costume is made of 100% polyester interlock knit fabric and comes with a brown pullover shirt that has striped cuffs and a mock-turtle neck. The white knickers have attached suspenders and brown buttons. These knickers are complemented by the brown and white boot covers. Top it all off with a green synthetic wig and you’ll be ready for a walk through the candy-filled factory just like the rest of the candy factory workers!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Small||Shirt Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Small||Waist||21 1/2" - 28"||55cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 28 1/2"||56cm - 72cm|
|Small||Pants Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Waist||23" - 30"||58cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Waist||23" - 30"||58cm - 76cm|
|X-Large (16)||Sleeve Length||23"||58cm|
|X-Large (16)||Shirt Length||23"||58cm|
|X-Large (16)||Waist||27" - 35"||69cm - 89cm|
|X-Large (16)||Pants Length||33"||84cm|
|X-Large (16)||Child Size||16||16|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Best Costume of the nightBy Funsizelvr | November 2, 2014First of all I'm not a kid. I'm a 22 year old 5 foot zero one hundred and five pound young lady. I saw the review for the adult costume of the girl who is shorter than me and thought her costume looked big so I ordered the kids extra large costume and it fit! The straps were the only things on the costume that were huge, but nothing two safety pins couldn't fix. Everyone thought my costume was great and it put a smile on everyones face, The pants are see through ( i wore jeans under the pants because I was soo cold outside). Perfect costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- AdorableBy Anonymous | October 14, 2018Adorable costume, my son is obsessed with Willy Wonka and all the Oompa Loompa songs so we decided to change costumes as the last minute for our Halloween camping weekend. We ordered on a Sunday and selected 2 (business) days for shipping. Monday was a holiday so it was to arrive on Thursday. We were leaving Friday morning so it arrived just in time. Phew. This costume is adorable, he received so many compliments and won the costume contest. His 2 month old sister was a handmade Wonka bar! :) My only complaints are that a pom pom fell off after on 5 minutes, and he was standing still in a contest at that. There was also a brown button that was about to come loose upon receipt. Finally, I feel that the shirt runs a tad bit small and the elastic in the bottom leg opening of the pants was quite tight around his legs. We measured him several times to compare to the size charts provided and found it odd that the 4T measurements were slightly larger than the smallest kids size offered. For the cost, I would expect everything on the costume to be in tact.Was this review helpful to you?
- perfect!By Anonymous | November 8, 2014My 11 yr old son loved it. Costume was true to size. My only complaint was that it didn't come with white gloves. The wig was long, but can definitely be cut if you wanted to do that. It was comfortable and warm enough for our 40 degree halloween night. Price was appropriate for the quality!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Sherri Buckner | April 14, 2019Great costume but the white fluffs do not stay on the shoes.Was this review helpful to you?