Classic Chocolate Factory Worker Men's Costume
- Pants w/ Suspenders
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Brown pullover shirt has brown & white striped cuffs & mock-turtle collar
- Knee pants have suspenders sewn to back waistband, attach to front waistband w/ hook & loop fastener behind decorative buttons
- Boot covers have elastic in top edge and under shoe
- Neon green wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
- Exclusively, made by us!
...we've got a perfect costume for you."
We bet you saw that coming, but we went for it anyway. We can't help it, that song is just so catchy! We've found that the best way to sing it is when you're wearing our fancy exclusive Chocolate Factory Worker Costume!
First of all, if you haven't seen the classic movie, go watch it now, we'll wait... Wow, that was fast! Now that we are all familiar with the movie, can we talk about how many questions about the workers were left unanswered? Like, do they rehearse their musical numbers, or do they just come up with them on the fly? Since they work with so much sugar, do they get full dental coverage? And how do they keep their white pants so clean, when they spend so much time around melted chocolate and sticky candy?
Design & Details
Since it is just a movie, if you spend enough time dressed in this whimsical costume, you may get an idea of how a real Chocolate Factory worker would think. We designed this costume with the same amount of heart and love as your favorite Candy Inventor did when he invented gobstoppers. The white pants and suspenders are separate from the turtleneck shirt and elastic boot covers, so you can move around freely when you inevitably break out into song and dance.
Like the Chocolate Workers Doompety do!
Once you've spent a little bit of time as a chocolate factory worker, you may just uncover the secrets of the chocolate factory... or you might just be ready to head to the costume party with the rest of your friends!
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 48"||102cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Oompa Loompa costumeBy Scott Johnson | November 6, 2020Height 6’ 3”Item shipped on time as promised! The weather was nice and cool, so it wasn’t too hot inside the costume. Everything fit nicely. Will definitely be buying from them again next year!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Oompa Loompa costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Oompa Loompa costume No (0)
- Cutest Oompa Loompa everBy NICKOLE C. | November 14, 2013My 18 year old daughter is 4'9" and for years was told she should be an Oompa Loompa for Halloween. Her birthday is on Halloween so for her 18th she decided she would we looked at several costumes but this one was by far the best! The wig was like real hair! We ordered the standard adult knowing full well we would need to make some alterations but it worked out wonderfully and she was adorable! We ordered it 10 days before Halloween worried it may not get here on time and it was literally on our door step THE NEXT DAY! I have no idea how they did it but we were ecstatic as it gave us time to do what we needed! Thanks for making her 18th birthday costume a success!!!
NickyWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cutest Oompa Loompa ever Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cutest Oompa Loompa ever No (0)
- SweetBy Anonymous | November 19, 2014Just tried this on. Ordered it for Halloween for next year.
Very nice costume. Came with a great wig, very silky not that icky hair like most cheap wigs. The only negative is the neck. It's tight. Hard to get over your head but I'm just gonna cut the back of it as the wig will cover it
I find halloween costumes from this site are soooo much better than anywhere elseWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 7, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Polyester YukBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018I loved the look of the costume, but 100% pure shiny polyester is WAY too hot! I was afraid I would literally overheat so I wore a different shirt. The white balls on the tips of the shoes came off almost immediately as well.Was this review helpful to you?