Adult Plus Size Chocolate Factory Worker Costume
- Pants w/ Suspenders
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester interlock knit
- Brown pullover shirt has brown & white striped cuffs & mock-turtle collar w/ Hook and Loop fastener closure at back
- Knee pants have suspenders sewn to back waistband, attach to front waistband w/ hook & loop fastener behind decorative buttons
- Boot covers have elastic in top edge and under shoe
- Neon green wig is synthetic hair on elastic-edged mesh cap
- Exclusively, made by us!
There are great perks to working in a candy factory. First, you get all of the recently or soon-to-expire candy you can eat--FREE. Second, you get a 20% discount on the freshest candy, which makes great gift options (and helps if you’re going through a rough breakup). Third, you get to sing rhyming songs all day while you handle unruly children who fall into ironic mishaps. Fourth, you get wacky hair.
We know what you’re thinking: where do I sign up? But sadly, the whole factory is highly secretive. They don’t post their openings on Craigslist and we hear it’s kind of like the Supreme Court--a position means life tenure. BUT, fear not, because this Plus Size Chocolate Factory Worker Costume can make your candy-making dreams come true. Why not satisfy your sweet tooth by throwing a candy factory themed party? Ask your pals to bring their favorite chocolate truffles, custards, lollipops, cocoa mixes, and gummies. Trust us, you’ll end up with quite a haul, and since you’re dressed like an official candy maker, everyone will trust you to ensure the spread is of the highest quality. This costume is so authentic, you may even become inspired to use the party as a way to test out some of your own recipes for sweet, sugary confections.
Now, we know it’s not exactly the same as life at the chocolate factory; we hear they have great health benefits there. But the thing about that line of work is, you’d look like everyone else in these white jodhpur knickers with their attached suspenders (we never tire of saying the word “knickers,” by the way). Your brown shirt, striped boot covers, even the neon green wig of this costume would fail to stand out at the factory. But at your house, you can sing, dance, and sweeten up the evening, while all eyes stay on you. And the best part is, you don’t even have to apply! Just snatch up this costume! It’s as easy as flying a glass elevator.
|2X||Waist||44" - 60"||112cm - 152cm|
|3X||Shirt Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|3X||Waist||48" - 62"||122cm - 157cm|
|4X||Waist||52" - 68"||132cm - 173cm|
|5X||Shirt Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|5X||Waist||56" - 72"||142cm - 183cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- What a fun comtumeBy RayRey | November 1, 2021This is yet one of the best costumes I ever wore. I bought the boots and a better wig. But had to return it because I used my own hair. Costume is way fun. Soooo many compliments I would make plans for a group to go out together.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled What a fun comtume Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled What a fun comtume No (0)
- AwesomeBy Anonymous | November 15, 2013This is the best costume. I won first place at the Bingo contest and everyone at work thought it was hilarious. So glad I chose it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun costumeBy Current Customer | October 26, 2019Fits snug and there’s no hiding your tummy if you have one but a lot of fun none the less. I think I am wearing the 3x ( 5’6” 300) and hubby wearing 4x.( 6’ 350) This was back in 2015.Was this review helpful to you?
- Candy Creator CostumeBy JD Durham | November 3, 2014This costume ROCKS! I had no idea how popular I was gonna be!
It was like a was a rock star for a day!
Only 2 things I didn't like.One, NO ZIPPER! It sucks if you're bar hopping!
And two, it's hard not to get make-up on the white suit.
But, You will be the STAR at any party or bar!!!
Oh,yeah. I won $500 costume contest !!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Candy Creator Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Candy Creator Costume No (0)
- I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!By Tim | October 9, 2013You can't imagine how happy I was to find this website. I am a larger guy and it seems almost impossible to find something that fits me but not at Halloween Costumes .Com, they have something for everyone and not just your stereo typical stuff either. I had a chance to dress just like a skinny guy and I was ecstatic to see the variety. I will return to this site for all my costuming needs.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Funtimes | May 17, 2020I'm 6ft tall and 240 lb and it fit me perfectly add some white gloves and it's a great costume the wig is a little lightweight but works good.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that this Chocolat Factory worked out for you! We're betting that you had a lot of fun. We'd love to see any photos if you have any!
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anthony P | October 7, 2021Size 4XBest place and only place to buy a plus size costume. Fits very wellBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy solo101us | October 17, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Gregg | October 18, 2019The only major problem you had the strech going the wrong way. You had the lines put on the way.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Sarah | November 19, 2018This is an awesome costume! The balls on the shoe pieces came off but I sewed them back on tighter. The wig that comes with it is too neon for my tastes so I bought the actual Oompa wig. I won a costume contest with it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits great!By Desiree | September 26, 2018Im always skeptical when it comes to size, but they are perfect. I got 4 different sizes for 4 different people and they all fit. ThanksWas this review helpful to you?
- See through pantsBy Joshua M. | October 15, 2015The pants are see through, and I don't like that. Also, the shirt is very short. Other than that, it's a nice costume. If you can figure out a way around those minor problems, then I highly recommend this costume.Was this review helpful to you?