Dragon Mother Queen Women's Costume
- Hooded Cape
- Dragon Queen Women's Costume
- Dress & leggings 87% polyester 13% spandex cape 100% polyester faux linen & faux suede
- Sleeveless faux linen tunic has back zipper, V-neck, tailored princess seams
- Tunic has overlapping front panels for mock-wrap look
- Faux suede leggings have elastic back waistband, false fly in front w/ decorative snap
- Fully-lined faux linen cape has oversized hood; fastens at neck w/ hook & eye
- A made-by-us exclusive!
A Fiery Passion
Sometimes, starting from scratch isn't all that bad. Being born with a golden spoon in your hand sure sounds like the easy life... but if you don't work your way to the top, you're never going to be able to appreciate just what you have! And, trust us, you don't want to face the fallout of false pride. But, sometimes there are shortcuts that you can use to keep your master plan moving forward. It's not like you have to do every meticulous step in exact order either...
If you've got your sights on becoming a Dragon Queen, let us introduce you to this exclusive costume. It's designed to look eminently regal, so even if you're stuck wandering the desert wastes, you can still look like you were born to rule. When you've got the signature style of this costume, we are sure it will be a jump start to getting a few dragons on your shoulder, acquiring a couple of thousand spearmen ready to die for you, and maybe even a ship or two to help you sail across the sea.
Design & Details
Designed in our costume studios, we made this Dragon Queen costume to stand above all others. Styled as a tunic and cape combination, with included leggings, this ensemble will give you the style of a true warrior princess—but not that one. The rich blue fabric has a heavy linen look and feel, and the cape secures around the neck so you can wear it as desired. Just pick up our Dragon Queen wig and some stylish boots (sold separately), and you too will be ready to rule!
Bring Some Friends
Generally, we can't ship magical creatures to newly minted queens... but we might be able to help you acquire some dragon buddies or desert warriors for a group costume look. What's a queen without an entourage!?
|X-Small||Tunic Length (center)||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Small||Tunic Length (side)||42"||107cm|
|X-Small||Leggings Waist||25" - 34"||64cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Cape Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|Small||Tunic Length (center)||26"||66cm|
|Small||Tunic Length (side)||43"||109cm|
|Small||Leggings Waist||27" - 36"||69cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Tunic Length (center)||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Tunic Length (side)||44"||112cm|
|Medium||Leggings Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Leggings Length||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Large||Tunic Length (center)||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Tunic Length (side)||45"||114cm|
|Large||Leggings Waist||32" - 43"||81cm - 109cm|
|Large||Cape Length||51 1/2"||131cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length (center)||26 3/4"||68cm|
|X-Large||Tunic Length (side)||45"||114cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Waist||34" - 46"||86cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Length||40 3/4"||104cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||51 1/2"||131cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Worth the buyBy Anonymous | May 18, 2017I ordered this after looking for a good quality Mhysa outfit worth the price tag.
IT comes with the cape, thigh tan leggings, and dress. The leggings are to thick for me and i've swapped them out for my own leggings.
The front of the dress and cape are made from extremely great material, not the cheap kind you guy from buying off Amazon.
My only complaint is the back of the dress, which in the show has a hole to show the back, is covered with cheap blue material, but wearing the cape will cover it up.
I'm about 135-140 lbs, 5ft 4 in, and i bought the large. i will have to take in the waste a little bit but other than that, it fits perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- Halloween 2017- Mother of DragonsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2017This costume was a hit! When you put it all together it looks really nice. You can use the costume with out the cape if you want, but just note that there is a section in the back with bright blue fabric. The cape covers the back, and is actually pretty warm :-) I wasn't really a fan of the tan leggins so I changed it to my black leggins.
I'm 5'1 (and a half), about 112 lbs.
Ordered a small.
Fit was perfect, but if you're short like me be careful with (yourself or people) stepping on the cape while walking up or down the stairs lol.Was this review helpful to you?
- Daenerys Halloween 17'By Brina2287 | November 1, 2017This costume was a hit! When you put it all together it looks really nice. You can wear the dress with out the cape, but just note that the back of the dress has a royal blue silky fabric. The cape covers it well and it's actually pretty warm. The costume also comes with tan leggins, but I wasn't feeling it so I switched it with black leggins. Measurements wise the dress fit me perfectly. Keep in mind if you're short like me, be careful going up and down the steps. It's easy for you (or someone else) to trip on the cape.
I bought a size: SMALL
I am: 5'1-5'2, 112 lbsWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- MehBy Sherbear | November 17, 2018So this costume is made from a cheap denim and the “crotch” area does not cover your female parts at all. Like other posters, I wore block yoga pants. My cape broke three times and did not hold up through the night. I wish I had kept looking.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beware of the backBy Anonymous | October 10, 2018I read 2 reviews which referenced the blue fabric in the back. I had this image that it was maybe just the circle cut-out part from the actual show that I could dismantle/fix, but NO--it is the entire back bodice of the dress, a totally different blue in a stretchy fabric. It would look ridiculous to wear this thing without the cape. I'm off to figure out how to return....Was this review helpful to you?
- Khalessi from Game of ThronesBy Current Customer | March 27, 2017love it and ordered the wig today very well made.Was this review helpful to you?