Veronica Corningstone Women's Costume Dress
- Blouse/Vest Combo
- Press Badge (*head shot photo not included)
- 100% polyester
- Satin sleeves and collar with attached front vest panels, floral print back
- Top fastens with buttons at front
- Faux linen pencil skirt fits with elastic waist
- Clip-on press badge has a place for you to put your own head-shot photo
- Officially licensed, Exclusive!
Veronica Corningstone isn't going to let any man stand in her way, and if that sounds like your kind of gal, you'll love this Veronica Corningstone costume. Sure, you'll have to trample down some sexist attitudes and work on chipping away that glass ceiling, but it will all be worth it to get your share of the evening news. Team up with Ron Burgundy for an epic couples costume (since we're sure your favorite guy will look great with a mustache) or the entire Channel 4 news team for a group theme. San Diego celebrity status will be all yours with this costume!
Design & Details
This costume is a HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive, made and designed right here straight from the hit movie Anchorman The Legend of Ron Burgundy. That's right, we teamed up with Paramount Pictures to make an officially licensed line of costumes, and this Veronica Corningstone costume is a screen styled replica!
It comes with a top, skirt, and press badge accessory. The one-piece top is styled to look like a vest over a blouse, and the skirt matches. You can attach your own picture to the press badge for a fun touch, and be sure to add a blonde wig to complete the style. (Wig sold separately.)
Fun at the Movies
We love going to the movies as much as the next costume crew, and if you're a fan of movies, too, you'll love our costume choices. Pick this Veronica Corningstone costume if you're ready for your shot at the evening news, or check out our other options if you have another character more to your suiting. No matter which costume you choose, we're sure you're going to be one heck of a classy lady this Halloween!
|X-Small||Blouse Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Small||Blouse Waist||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Small||Blouse Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||22" - 33"||56cm - 84cm|
|Small||Blouse Chest||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small||Blouse Waist||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||24" - 35"||61cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Blouse Chest||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Blouse Waist||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||26" - 37"||66cm - 94cm|
|Large||Blouse Chest||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Blouse Waist||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||28" - 41"||71cm - 104cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||30" - 43"||76cm - 109cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Runs very smallBy Current Customer | October 17, 2019I wear a size 14 Calvin Klein suit (often a bit loose). Ordered the Large costume which says it is for size 14+. It wears more like a size 8. Very tight in the skirt. Top is tight, though not quite as tight. The quality seems good for a costume. Have reordered the XL. Will see how it fits...Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Costume was mehhhhhhh | November 2, 2022Height 5’7” | Weight 125 | Size SmallOverall just OK. Skirt was very snug, I wear a size 4, sometimes 6 but it was too tight to. Move well I’m. My husband and I own a bar so he was Ron Burgundy and I was Veronica but the tightness of the costume really made slinging beer difficult. Ordered a wig from Amazon to complete the look. It was fine but not great.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?