Plus Size Diner Doll Costume
- Dress w/ Built-in Petticoat
- 96% polyester/4% spandex stretch knit; 100% polyester satin; 100% nylon netting & lace
- Shirtwaist-style dress has notched satin collar, heart-shaped center-front buttons
- Short puffy sleeves have satin cuffs; skirt has built-in netting petticoat
- Lace-edged satin apron has printed graphics, self-fabric waist ties
- Pill-box hat has heart button; satin scarf measures 28" x 3"
- 3" diameter pin badge reads "Hot Buns"
- Also available in standard size
The 50s might not have been the best place to be if you were a woman. But, you have to admit, some of the style was pretty awesome. We still shop at Rockabilly stores. All those sweet skirts, and cute sweaters. Not to mention the stripes, and polka dots. So fantastic.
If you can’t tell, we really love this stuff! That’s why we found this Plus Size Dinner Doll Costume just for you! (And maybe us too.) Sure, you are a highly intelligent woman who knows how to get what she wants: work hard for it. But you might want to look like a doll while you do. Put on this red and white dress, and show all the men you know that you don’t need them to make a living. No you are a strong independent woman, and standing on your feet all day waitressing will show just how strong you are. (Not to mention if you are wearing some roller skates to go with this costume!)
Enjoy the style of the 50s, without having to become a house wife. Every man you know will understand that you aren’t some little lady to be put in her place. No, you might be wearing a stripped dress, but you are more Rock ‘n Rollin’ Rockabilly than little Ms. Holly Housewife. You will have fun as you skate around wearing this sweet doll costume. If you pick up some skates that is, otherwise 50s shoes were pretty cute too!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!